eating pro points

Nic-Noc

Sorry if this has been asked before but my mobile broadband is slow tonight due to the cloudy sky's and the search keeps sticking

do i have to eat all my points? I know on the old plan that could carry over, and on the pp plan you cant, but the last 2 days ive got to 29 (I'm on 31pp) and I've eaten well, had 3 good meals and I'm not hungry. I dont really want to eat just for the sake of it.

I know that every day it may not be the case that I have any points left, but I feel that I'll get to a point where I'll stop loosing and there isnt anything for me to cut back on, as at the moment I've not even touched my 49 extra points.

Do you think i'm doing the right thing by stopping when I've eaten enough, or should I eat a yoghurt or have a biscuit to get me to my total?

Thanks

you should try to eat all of your points because you can't carry them over to the following days. However if you're full an can't take anythign any longer then of course it's useless to stuff your face ;)

why eat when your not hungry, why not have a drink instead have a milky coffee or maybe a full fat coke or something like that to use up the points

why eat when your not hungry, why not have a drink instead have a milky coffee or maybe a full fat coke or something like that to use up the points

Yeah i agree. I wouldn't eat if your not hungry i would just swap something low fat for full fat as metrognome said.

Back