Eating right to be slimbysummer

Fri 17th May (red day)

Head not been 100% in gear (esp at night) but 4 days till wi so will keep trying

Hot water with lemon
4 Ginger scan bran biscuit (part of hex b) + 1/2 lemon muller yog (left ova fm yday)

2 bowls of Chunky veg soup (broc cauli + carrots)
4 ryvita (hex b) 40g light cheese (hex a) + hm syn free onion relish
3 scan bran ginger cake (part of hex b) 30g choc phily (4 syns)

Tea... Pulled pork (1 syn - honey) + lots stir fry veg
Chili + ginger sauce (2 syns)
Mini twister (2 syns)
Banana
4 heaped tsp choc o bloc ice cream (???? Syns)
3 crispy potato things

Last edited:
Sat 18t may

Banana
Hot water with lemon

Peppermint tea
Shortbread finger (5 syn)

3 Scrambled egg, ham + cherry toms

Syn free sausage, onions, peppers, pasta + 40g light cheese (hex a)
3 slices garlic bread
Scone with jam + squirt cream

Last edited:
Totally not in sw frame of mind as trying to empty fridge/freezer so lots of non sw foods around.
So admitting defeat this wk. Will go group monday night + face scales (after what ive eaten this wk think it'll be a 2lb gain) and then get back on it after hols.

I'm in the same boat chick. Craving chocolate really bad right now!

Not surprising really. You've done so well this last month so try to keep going but if not let's just put it down to a detour on our journey to goal x

Not going wi as all Ive done is eat all wk so going to go away + then face it all when I'm back. Then back on this endless journey to goal lol x

Hi Claire Bear! Have you packed those size 12 bikinis yet?

lol - plus lots of sarongs to cover me up
My belly is soooooooooooo swollen cause of all the rubbish ive eaten this week. This weeks proved a point - My tummy obv doesn't like bread & scones

Be good to go on holiday and eat lots of fish & salad (had enough of junk/rubbish!)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back Wed 5th June x

Home sweet home but ill - had flu for last 3 days :-(

Holiday was amazing but not for waist line lol - will see what damage is on Monday night so gives me 5 days to behave/minimize the damage lol.

Only downside to it all is after seeing the holiday photos i feel like im a LONG way from goal. I still feel i look really big. So not sure what goal will be now, but will just get back on the sw train & see how i go on.

Last edited:
Home sweet home but ill - had flu for last 3 days :-(

Holiday was amazing but not for waist line lol - will see what damage is on Monday night so gives me 5 days to behave/minimize the damage lol.

Only downside to it all is after seeing the holiday photos i feel like im a LONG way from goal. I still feel i look really big. So not sure what goal will be now, but will just get back on the sw train & see how i go on.

Hi you! Welcome home :) Only you could get the flu in Turkey lol. Bet the air con on the plane didn't help :(

Bet the photos aren't half as bad as you think - didn't you suck it all in? ;)

Hi you! Welcome home :) Only you could get the flu in Turkey lol. Bet the air con on the plane didn't help :(

Bet the photos aren't half as bad as you think - didn't you suck it all in? ;)

Was freezing on plane so them got ear ache on top of sore throat cough + temperature.
As for sucking it in its hard to do that when ur jumping off ships/piers into sea lol.

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20130606_095935.png

ForumRunner_20130606_100010.png

ForumRunner_20130606_100128.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130606_100106.png
    ForumRunner_20130606_100106.png
    523.3 KB · Views: 63
Thur 6th June

Not having hex a as ill and avoiding too much diary due to congestion.

60g wholemeal bread (hex b)
Ham
Tomato
Hm syn free onion relish

Mini twister (45 cals = 2 syns?)

Mushy pea curry (mushroom + onions)
Grilled chicken breast
Brown rice

Mixed berries, sweetner + 0% total yog

Small bowl of mushy peas curry
Pickled onions
Spoonful quark, sweetner + mint options (1 syn)

Last edited:
Back