Eating right to be slimbysummer

YAH!!!! 2.5lb loss

So got 1 stone award :bliss:, slimmer of the week :bliss:and my body magic bronze & silver award :bliss:

Next goal - need 3lb to get club 10

Last edited:
Nothing major but:
Didnt' do any exercise lol (apart fm walking round NEC)
& had more syns than normal
And had had superfree soup once a day (on top of normal food)

Not sure if thats why but going to do same this week and see x

I'm so excited lol x

Tue 29th Nov - Green day

Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
Pear

WM Pitta Bread (HEX B) filled wi hm syn free chili cream cheese lots of cherry toms. half tin Baked Beans

Tea - quorn lasagne (used white sauce pkt mix - 2??? syns & remainder of HEX A)

supper - 4 ryvita (HEX B), syn free cream cheese & hm onion chutney
Wispa bar (10.5 syns)

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
12.5 syns

Last edited:
Hi, i'm new but have exactly the same goal as you - to be slim by summer...and its really inspiring that you want to lose weight by learning to eat in moderation and retraining your body. it's so easy to go for the quick fix diets out there and i really dont want to do that because i know ive been miserable on every diet ive ever tried so here's to healthy eating, exercise and positive thinking! :)

Hi, i'm new but have exactly the same goal as you - to be slim by summer...and its really inspiring that you want to lose weight by learning to eat in moderation and retraining your body. it's so easy to go for the quick fix diets out there and i really dont want to do that because i know ive been miserable on every diet ive ever tried so here's to healthy eating, exercise and positive thinking! :)

Its taken me a while to get my head round the fact that this isn't a 'get thin quick scheme' and i've had some weeks where i've cried cause sts or only lost 0.5lb but i've finally realised that this is not only a way of loosing weight but the way i will have to eat for the rest of my life. Healthy but with few treats.

Let me know how you get on. When did you join? I had my 12th wi today (16lb down, 29lb to go) x

I'm such a newbie, only started (for real this weekend, thanks for the support. i really want to do this right because it is a change for life, well sometimes i think that lots of us who want to lose weight have this misguided idea that we can have starve oursleves to get to our goal and then reward ourselves and deal with the consequences later. i dont want to yo-yo, i want to be healthy and start as i mean to go on. im also really into getting different exercise classes and putting a schedule together that i can stick to. i already do flamenco classes and have started running again. im determined to stay motivated, like you, and i think that you should be proud that you have lost weight steadily and healthily :)

Wed 30th Nov - Red day

Banana, pear, plum & % total wi bit sweetner

Lunch - Superfree soup (onions, garlic, carrots, cauli & broc)

snacks - Mint HiFi Bar (HEX B)

5pm - WM Pitta (HEX B), tuna, onion & EL Mayo (1.5 syns?) lettuce

9pm (after Zumba)- Salmon, swede & carrot, dry fried garlic & Leeks with gravy (2 syns)
Raspberries, % total & sweetner
1/2 Quality street 'My purple bar' (5 syns)

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
8.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm doing the C25K challenge by the way, its really keeping me motivated at the mo...hope everyone is having a good day today! :)

I did day 1 then got virus and never went back. Maybe i should try again :)

Thur 1 Dec - Green Day

Cup tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
Didn't have breakfast - the morning just ran away with me

Bowl of Superspeed soup
WM pitta (HEX B) 42g cheese (21g mozzerella, 21g low cathedral), onions, toms, garlic, chili and lots of lettuce with salad light

Lots of stir fry veg, noodles & oyster stir fry sauce (6 syns - but some left for tomorrow)
Toffee muller

2 HiFi light bars

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
6 syns

Last edited:
YES!! yes you should! don't push yourself too hard on the first day, second or third otherwise you'll find yourself dreading going for a run cos it hurts but it gets easier and you will see double results if you are eating healthily too!! summer bikini bodies, here we come! :)

Fri 2 Dec - Green Day

Cup tea wi skimmed milk (HEX A)
No bfast again (went back to bed)

stir fry veg, noodles & oyster stir fry sauce (listed syns yday)

Tea - Cheese & onion pie wi 84g low cheese (2 x HEX B)
Raspberries & total with sweetner and meringue nest (3 syns)

3 Vodka & slimline tonic (8 syns)
lots of tesco dorito's (25 syns??)

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
36 syns

Last edited:
Sat 3 Dec - EE day

Superspeed soup (carrots, broc, cauli, onion, Garlic)
4 Ryvita (HEX B)

Moroccon Tangine (4 syns cause of honey, dates)
2 scoops low fat ice-cream with chopped up plums (4 syns)

Glass of wine (8.5 syns) plus couple biscuits (6 syns)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
22 syns

Last edited:
Note to self: As of 9.30pm Sat 3 Dec had 81+ syns
so need to stop NOW!!!!

Seem to have lost the plot with zero self control (Friday - vodka + stress = munchies, Sat - having visitors who bring me wine to 'have with the meal' & chocs 'for us all to share')

Oh well, lets just hope i have a STS rather than a gain.

Last edited:
Lesson's on Friday - just hope weathers ok.
Not feeling very brave so trying wondering whether to cancel or not.

As for food, it was sooooo hard not to just think blow it, not sure if its winter or not, but really ant to stuff myself with puddings, salt & pepper chips etc. Resisted so far. Might treat myself Tue night after weigh in!

Made me realise, my food demons may never go away complete but for first time in ages, im not stressing i might not loose weight this week which is huge progress.

Are you having good week?

Back