Eating right to be slimbysummer

Sunday 4 Dec - Green Day

Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lettuce, Toms, cottage cheese, 2 x hard boiled eggs
Bowl of superspeed soup (Carrot, broc, cauli, onions, garlic)

Tea - Mixed bean chili

Cheese pitta (HEX A & B) lettuce toms

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
0 syns (had enough this week lol)

Last edited:
Note to self: As of 9.30pm Sat 3 Dec had 81+ syns
so need to stop NOW!!!!

Seem to have lost the plot with zero self control (Friday - vodka + stress = munchies, Sat - having visitors who bring me wine to 'have with the meal' & chocs 'for us all to share')

Oh well, lets just hope i have a STS rather than a gain.

Were you in my house at the weekend?? This is just the same as me!!!

Starting to think SW is a write off til after Xmas :rolleyes: but I know it is best if I can be good whenever possible to offset the bad :)

Ah, I got the wrong Friday....it'll be fun, if you're that worried about the weather just put it on hold if you can...just tell them that you'd rather wait a bit

We all have tough good times...don't worry too much, just do what you can
Green days are a good choice, lots of carbs should help

Don't think it helps, cause having lots of visitors who keep bringing food into the house i wouldn't normally buy (so as not to tempt lol)

Gonna try really hard to behave as go to Mils 21st for 1 wk - last time i went i put on 5lbs cause she constantly makes apple crumble, flap jacks etc, so need to loose few lb yet just in case (planning on being good when there, but it cud all go to pot lol)

I've had a chat with her and she wants to support me but as for getting near the kitchen, easier said than done.
But going to try and work on my self control and just not eat the sweet stuff. That and take my sw kit with me (fry light, % total & sweetner) x

Mon 5 Dec - EE day

Potatoes, eggs, baked beans & mushrooms

lunch - WM pitta (HEX B), syn free chili cream cheese & lots of lettuce

5pm B4 zumba - superspeed soup (carrot, broc, cauli, onion, garlic)
Coconut Muller Yog

8pm - Chicken Tagine (3 syns) & couscous

Bedtime - Belgion Options (3 syns)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
6 syns

Last edited:
Good idea. Will take shopping with me and then get oh to take her out for a bit while i cook then its done when she comes back. She's really lovely and wants to support me, so she won't do anything on purpose. x

Had about 95 syns this week
Normally only ever have 70 so will be interesting to see the result on the scales in the morning ;)

Back fm weigh in.....
lost 1lb :)

But.... feeling the need for non sw food, so having a flexi day today as a reward then 100% on track rest of week (apart fm Sat night - child free weekend so me & oh gonna share large salt & pepper chips & BBQ ribs fm chinese)

Aiming for another 1lb weight loss this week, so will just up the walking / workout on the connect. :character00116:

Tue 6 Dec - Flexi day

1 HiFi light bar (1/2 HEX B)

lunch - toad in the hole & onion gravy (1.5 sausages) 15 syns??? & bowl of lettuce with wenslydale & cranberry cheese (6 syns) and grapes.
Cup tea & 2 biscuits (5 syns?)

Tea - Mushroom risotto (wine - 3 syns, cheese HEX B), garlic bread (20 syns ?)

2 more ikkle biscuits

1 HEX A
1.5 HEX B
About 50 syns :eek:

Last edited:
Hi guys! Sorry been away for the weekend, hows it going?? Well done on your weight loss! Fantastic! and Imm glad youre not beating yourself up about the odd treat...because im not! had a couple of cocktails at the weekend and some nibbles at a friends xmas do but balanced it out with plenty of dancing! (i hope!)
I know its cold outside but i love a good walk if i get time. And its lovely when you come home, and its all snuggly and cosy indoors! :)

Another lb off - well done hun! You've got this cracked now :)

Feel more in control nowadays and funnily enough since i ate more, and moved less, i loose :confused: and realised as long as i get there in the end thats whats important not how quick.
Lets hope you get a result too :D

Feel more in control nowadays and funnily enough since i ate more, and moved less, i loose :confused: and realised as long as i get there in the end thats whats important not how quick.
Lets hope you get a result too :D

Ooh, no result expected for me this week. It takes me weeks to see a new 'lowest' and then I hover and go up a bit then down a bit until a few weeks later I hit a new 'lowest' ... etc etc etc!!!

Good job I've got used to it now!

Wed 7th Dec - EE

spoonful of instant whip made wi full fat milk (1 syn ?)

WM Pitta (HEX B), chicken, lots of lettuce with salad light & pear
Raspberries with quark & sweetner

Tea - Chicken Biryani
lots & lots of lettuce with salad light

Ahhhhh no self control at mo (so much for being in control lol) - had 3 ikkle spoonfulls of daughters korma with 2 bites naan bread (5 syns).
Then eaten whole pkt of fish sticks.

Raspberries, quark & sweetner

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
6 syns

56 Syns in total so far this week

Last edited:
Was going to go for a 1lb loss this week, but struggling already (thought having a flexi day would help but not lived up to expectations & had stomache ache all night) so decided to go for a STS this week, then I can have few more syns this week so dont go off the plan all together.

Back