Eating right to be slimbysummer

Off to bed now, can't believe how hungry i've been today (making up for the day before when didn't eat loads) but all within plan, hopefully tomoz will be easier. x
Night all :4635:

Fri 6 Jan - Green day

Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
2 eggs scrambled

1 WM pitta (HEX B) filled with salad & 28g stilton (HEX B) & HM Veg soup

Snack at pics - Velvet crunch (4 syns)
Butterkist popcorn (10 syns???)

Tea (about 8.00 as taking Maddy to pics at 5pm)
Rice, onions, sweetcorn baked beans & cheese (HEX A)
Big bowl of superquick sw rice pudding (rice, sweetner & milk - 3 syns)

2 HEX A
2 HEX B
17 syns

Weekly syns: 43

Last edited:
Awww, that's sweet. What does Maddy want to watch?

Alvin & the chipmunks get shipwrecked lol
Was ok actually but did sucumb to some of maddys popcorn (too close & too tempting :eek:)
But will claw back the syns ova next couple a days

Back home now and starving :p x

having the same dinner as you :D nothing beats jacket potatoes!
enjoy your day x

Ended up having rice but i agree you can't beat a jkt pot (esp if cooked in oven with cheese beans - lush) x
Acx2FkLBQHIBAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sat 7 Jan - Green day (hungry again today - whats with me this week?)

Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (HEX B)

Salad, shredded beetroot, toms, sliced pears, 28g Castelo (crumbled on top) HEX B & hm onion chutney - sooooo delicious, i could eat it again

Tea - Egg fried rice (Peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, rice, peas, sweetcorn, soya sauce)
Banana, muller yog, squirty cream & sprinkle options (2 syns)
6 peanuts (2 ???)

Salad, shredded beetroot, toms, sliced pears, 28g Castello (crumbled on top) 6 syns & hm onion chutney

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
10 syns

weekly syns: 53

Last edited:
Well whatever it is, i wish it would go lol. In the meantime, going to have to make full use of my syns and hope still get a loss (happy with anything) x

Ditto...I've been feeling ravenous the last two days...been reaching for fruit but doesn't quite hit the spot like cake lol...Think is down to PMS symptoms??? We had family over tonight who ordered chinese. Tried to be sensible but lets just say I need to bodymagic like mad over the next two days x Hope you get a loss x

Ditto...I've been feeling ravenous the last two days...been reaching for fruit but doesn't quite hit the spot like cake lol...Think is down to PMS symptoms??? We had family over tonight who ordered chinese. Tried to be sensible but lets just say I need to bodymagic like mad over the next two days x Hope you get a loss x

May be pms cause my due Tue x Which may also explain that fact that i've been crying ridiculously over last couple days lol x
Im not particularly craving cake - just food in general , nothing seems to fill me for long.
Had sooooooooooo much rice the other day, was ridiculous. x

Sun 8 Jan - Green day

1 HiFi light bar (1/2 HEX B)

Salad, toms, sliced pears, 28g castello (crumbled on top) HEX B & onion chutney (2 syns) - 3rd time in 2 days had this, copmpletely addicted to it :D

Tea - Mixed bean chili with small amount of spaghetti

Banana, muller yog, squirty cream & sprinkle options (2 syns)
1 HiFi light bar (1/2 HEX B)

10.30 hungry so eaten some left ova spaghetti (plain) and some grapes.

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
4 syns

Weeky syns: 57

Last edited:
Mon 9th Jan - Red day

2 Bacon, 1 eggs, few mushrooms
B4 Zumba - Bit of hm veg soup (not particularly good but its food lol)
After - Fillet steak, mushrooms, onions, salad & 28g Castello Cheese (HEX B)

Options choc (3.5 syns) & squirty cream (3 syns)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
6.5 syns

Last edited:
1lb loss this (must admit ikkle disappointed as my scales showed a 2lb loss and are normally accurate but hay a loss is still a loss)

Tue 10th Jan - EE

Pineapple, melon & grapes
2 Hard boiled eggs

Huge plate of salad & toms with salad light with 2 slices ham & leftova egg fried rice (eggs, peppers, mushrooms, onions)
1/2 HiFi light bar (1/2 HEX B)

Tea - sausage casserole - peppers, mushrooms, onions (3 WW sausages = 1.5 syns & pkt mix = 1.5 syns) with mash (1 EL laughing cow = 1 syn) & peas
Raspberries, sweetner & % total

Piece of sw quiche (done with cheese mug shots = 1 syn max)

1 Hifi light (1/2 HEX B)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
5 Syns

Weekly syns: 5

Last edited:
1lb loss this (must admit ikkle disappointed as my scales showed a 2lb loss and are normally accurate but hay a loss is still a loss)

Tue 10th Jan - EE

Pineapple, melon & grapes
2 Hard boiled eggs

Well done sweet xx

Like you say - a loss is still a loss ;) Frustrating innit?

You know I feel your pain. The way I look at it is that the slower it comes off the more it's going to STAY off!

I hope :rolleyes:

Well done sweet xx

Like you say - a loss is still a loss ;) Frustrating innit?

You know I feel your pain. The way I look at it is that the slower it comes off the more it's going to STAY off!

I hope :rolleyes:

Every week i think, this is going to be the week i get a 3lb+ loss lol.
Not helped by the fact that the group i go to is massive and there are a few people who consistantly get 3 - 5lb weight losses EVERY wk - when asked how they just say they stick to plan which i do so why why why? (one of them today is a target member so can't blame how much they weigh and lost 4.5lb this wk)

But hay we will continue on with our slow & steady journey x Fingers crossed for your weigh in :) x

Maybe if go to the spa day, everyone on Ali's diary is talking about, the pounds would magically disappear lol :p

Back