eating rules

no special rules, eat when you want as much as you want from your free and super free foods. weigh your healthy extras and eat them whenever you want as a meal or as a snack (i usually snack on mine) and count all your syns which you need to measure and enjoy however you want

Yup eat as much as you like on free foods!

Enjoy

Ruthyxxx

Eat when all the free food you like, whenever you want (midnight snack anyone? :) ) just make sure you arent over eating, only eat until comfortable, not bloated/about to pop!
Hope this helps, good luck xxxxx

Eat when all the free food you like, whenever you want (midnight snack anyone? :) ) just make sure you arent over eating, only eat until comfortable, not bloated/about to pop!
Hope this helps, good luck xxxxx

i always eat til bloated/about to pop and im still loosing.

thanks guys, still sounds to good to be true ha ha gosh

thats why ive been doingit for 8 weeks and not hungry, bored or fed up with the plan. obv some weeks are better than others for weight loss but i see this as a viable way to live your life, not jsut to drop a few pounds then go back to how i was eating before

i eat to suit my appetite and mood. some days i will have 3 meals a day with the odd snack here and there and other days, when i'm hungry, i will graze all day. sometimes i even eat when i'm not hungry!

oh i got told to eat til you are just satisfied, not to over do it as you will get bloated and that, its worked with me as my portions have gone right down to "normal" now and im full lol but whatever works for you :)

oh i got told to eat til you are just satisfied, not to over do it as you will get bloated and that, its worked with me as my portions have gone right down to "normal" now and im full lol but whatever works for you :)

sometimes i like to feel bloated - as i won't reach for crisps and chocolate.

goes the same for when i eat when i'm not hungry - i only do this if i know i'm in danger of grabbing the crisps and chocolate to snack on - it saves me from myself.

we're both losing so whatever way we are doing it works as long as we stick to it! :D

Back