Eating too much, weight loss slowed down

chinababe

Silver Member
I had a mini wobble at the weekend & since then I know I am eating too much. I am sticking to allowed food but am not feeling satistfied even after just finishing a meal. I know a lot of it is in my head but just can't seem to get my head back to where it was when I started this first. Then I was so focused & determined. The only good point that I can see at the minute is at least I'm not reaching for the biscuit tin!

Any advice please?

Hi China

I honestly don't think you can eat too much.

Stick to 'clean' protein (chicken, beef, eggs, fish), ditch the tolerateds and have a couple of really good days to get you back in the Dukan zone.

Come on, gal, we're rooting for you! :D

P x

If you want to eat then eat - that's always been my motto! As long as you are eating foods that are allowed then I don't think you can eat too much - much better than reaching for the biscuit tin! I have days when I seem to eat loads then others when I'm not too bothered but I never deny myself food when I want to eat - you are more likely to go off the rails if you don't eat when you want too - good luck I'm sure it won't last long - it gets me mad when I go places and people I don't really know talk about how much weight I've lost and they say to me I bet you don't eat much - I eat loads!!!! People just assume to lose weight you need to not eat much and that's so not the case with this diet - us dukaneers can stuff our faces to our hearts content just as long as its the right food :) I'm living proof of that lol ;-) good luck xx

Agree Chinababe, just fill your boots with pure protein and nothing else - that way you know it's what your body wants and needs - I often feel more satisfied on PP days than on PV days yet prefer the veg!!! Strange how our minds work isn't it!!! Well done for no biscuits!

Thanks for all positive comments. Ended up doing a mostly PP day. i made the vanilla custard from the dukan cookbook & it was lovely. My son said it tasted like "sweet boiled egg' though! i borrowed the Dukan cookbook from the library to try out before buying it. So far have done a few recipes from it, but prob won't buy as the recipes on here are more exciting (or so I find)

tomorrow is weigh in day. I will be happy for a small loss or even a STS.

aw hunni, we all have days like that. Strictness and more water does work. Its what Dr D says in the book. Also make sure you have a walk. Thou I don't strictly do that.

Planning a 90% Pp day today, having a little bit of celeriac with dinner ( it's sitting in the fridge & needs using up)
STS this week
Going all out for the next few days! & hoping for a good loss on thurs.

Back