Green Days Eating too much

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lothaerna, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    Does anyone else feel like they are eating too much?

I don't feel that on a normal day(non diet day) I would eat as much as I eat when I am on SW. I just constantly seem to be eating!!

Maybe I am just being silly!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi hun, you are not the only one! most people say this! It takes a while to get used to it but trust me you will lose weight!

4. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    Hmmm, I hope so. Glad I am not the only one who has felt like this!

My weight has got beyond a joke. For five years I weighed a constant 10st 3lb, then over the past 6years it's steadily creeped o 14stone! I'd be happy with 11.

Fingers crossed. :)

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Honestly When I first tried SW I cried before my WI as i honestly thought I would gain loads but i didnt! i lost loads!

gl hun

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    It's all to do with calorie density. You can eat vast mounts of fruit and veg compared to a chocolate bar. Once you get your head round the fact you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight you'll be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.