Extra Easy Eating too much?

Moon Gazer

I'm halfway through day three since joining slimming world and I feel like I am eating loads! I just want to check that I am doing it right please. These are what I have had (and plan for tonight) are these ok? Am I actually going to lose weight? (am also walking every lunch and buying a cross trainer tonight)

MondayBreakfastMuller LightBananaLunchJacket PotatoBaked BeansDinnerCodCherry TomatoRed PepperCheeseH-ExJacket PotatoSnacksSugar free jelly2 x SatsumasSynsMargarine4

TuesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChickenDinner(cottage pie)PotatoExtra lean mince beefOxoCarrotsPeasSweetcornSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsGravy3Yorkshire Pudding7

WednesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChickenDinnerEggsOnionCherry TomatoHome made oven chipsSaladSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsLow fat cheese spread

I'm halfway through day three since joining slimming world and I feel like I am eating loads! I just want to check that I am doing it right please. These are what I have had (and plan for tonight) are these ok? Am I actually going to lose weight? (am also walking every lunch and buying a cross trainer tonight)

MondayBreakfastMuller LightBananaLunchJacket PotatoBaked Beans (could add some superfree food here! mushrooms/side salad)DinnerCodCherry TomatoRed PepperCheeseH-ExJacket PotatoSnacksSugar free jelly2 x SatsumasSynsMargarine4

TuesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChicken (fab lunch!)Dinner(cottage pie)PotatoExtra lean mince beefOxoCarrotsPeasSweetcornSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsGravy3Yorkshire Pudding7

WednesdayBreakfastSpecial KH-ExSkimmed MilkH-ExLunchPastaCherry TomatoChopped TomatoGreen PepperOnionChickenDinnerEggsOnionCherry TomatoHome made oven chipsSaladSnacksGrapesSatsumaSynsLow fat cheese spread

I am guessing you are doing EE? it looks fine to me - xx

I have added my comments above in a different colour but i dont have much to add! x

x

Thanks Ellebear. Yes I am doing Extra Easy. It all seemed a lot to take in on one week so will folllow that for a couple of weeks and then try out the other plans when I know where I am with that one. Thanks again x

No probs - if you have been on other slimming plans, SW is always hard to understand how it works cos you can eat loads.

It does though - im living proof! hehe! xxx

Looks good to me, doesn't look like too much :)

Just noticed that you are having Special K for brekkie and counting it as a HEB. Is it the Sustain version? All other Special K varieties need to be synned as they are not healthy extras.

Oooh, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't know, it was the normal one. Luckily I still managed to lose 5.5lbs in my first week WI but better sort that one out for this week and don't want it to effect weight loss. Will go and buy sustain version tonight x

Back