1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

eating when you're tired

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *lolabee*, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. *lolabee*

*lolabee* Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi everyone :D
    I'm just wondering what you all think i should do, I live on a busy street next to a pub and no matter what i do i can't sleep right from the noise! last night i slept 3 hours and get 4-5 hours tops a night. I'm just so tired today i can barely move..... only to the fridge! i'm eating free and superfree (mainly superfree) but i find myself just needing to eat to stay awake, i really don't fancy leaving the house or exercising but i can't sleep now either as there's roadworks outside! Should i get up and try exercise? Is it okay to be eating a lot today if it's mostly superfree? I can't even clean the place and i have friends calling up this evening :( i don't even want to see them i'm so tired :( sorry for the moaning i just have big trouble sleeping, even lost my totm twice cause of it! :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.