echoburning - "Get fit forever"

Great to see your feeling better...It doesn't really matter that you're eating some things you shouldn't now coz you will probably end up losing more weight anyways coz you're ill and working aswell. :)

Heya hun, hope you're feeling better. Sucks getting ill and having naff feet all in one go.
Go crazy with some vegetables, that always helps if you're feeling run down. It's the only way I avoided fresher's flu at uni last year, lol.

Hope that everything's going well. Keep up the good work at the gym!

Woah, it's been 4 weeks since I last posted something...must post more often!

The last 4 weeks have been a bit up and down. I didn't stick to the diet strictly but thought I was doing ok and that it was giving me a chance to prove to myself that i could atleast maintain for a few weeks before I decided to get back into the swing of things.

How wrong was I? I managed to put 4lbs on in two weeks taking me back to 16st 12lbs. I've decided to get back on track and want to lose 12 lbs in the next 4 weeks. I can see I was deluding myself by thinking, JUST one chocolate bar and packet of crisps will be ok LOL. I guess at the back of my mind i knew it wasn't.

Some good news, I completed my 10k run at the beginning of this month in absolutely torrential rain!Really enjoyed it, but got to admit not been to the gym since then. I've signed myself up for personal training come November so am looking forward to that.

Going round to a friend's on Saturday with a load of people from work and we're just going to order a takeaway. I need to be strong and have something Low Carb! :)

Congratulations on your run and forthcoming personal trainer I lost so much weight last year when I had a PT pity I left.....
Goodluck with your 4 week challenge

Heya, congrats on the run!!!!!!! Really well done!
Ooo, hope the PT works wonders!

hey, ur back....well done on ur 10k run...I cud never do that,lol...Stay strong.

Ok, so the diet has been a bit on off over the last few weeks with one excuse after another (friend having a party, birthday meals etc etc.)

Something happened today which put a smile on my face. It seems so insignificant to others but a real achievement to me....my birthday is at the end of next week and as it will be reading week I won't get a chance to celebrate with my uni friends, so we decided to pop to Nando's for our tea as it was a last minute arrangement. They gave me a present, opened it and it was this really nice Nike hoody. They told me they still had the reciept if I didn't like it but I really did, they told me to try it on and as always I glanced at the tag and it was only an XL. I told them it'd have to go back as it wouldn't fit and they made me try it on....it fit PERFECTLY.

To put it into perspective one of my hoodies is a XXXL, it's really baggy on me now but I hadn't realised I'd gone down to that. Now I know that I'm not a true size XL (i couldn't wear a shirt that size) but I'm still made up. I'm back on plan from tomorrow (with a planned blip on birthday weekend.)

:)

Well, what a difference a few months makes. I've been away from Mini's for a long time and been off the wagon too.

The last few months have been great for me in terms of enjoying life but not in terms of weight. I've been in Germany spending a semester abroad since March. When I first got here I stuck to WeightWatchers religiously and lost the weight that I had put back on. And then...i got lax and managed to get back to 18stone 6 lbs. *sigh*

It's weird reading back over my posts how into it i was and how i kind of just gave up. Well, I've decided to get back on plan now. Looking at pictures of me in my first month here when i looked quite slim to now are really shocking. So, meals will all be planned in. Walks are to become a regular thing (there are some great walking areas around here to explore). I'm going to take it slowly this time. My goal is to lose 6 stone by my graduation in 2012. I'm not going to set myself weekly targets as I know I will use these as an excuse to binge if I don't do well one week.

So, I look forward to being back on Mini's and I'm in it for the long haul this time.

WELCOME BACK!
We all do it babes! No worries, you know that you can lose it now, so it's just a case of getting off of your butt and doing it (or that's what I keep on telling myself anyway, lol).

You keep a food diary? I always do when I'm first clambering back on the wagon, gives you a good idea of where you're slipping up.

The walks sound like a fab idea too :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Back