edinburgh people

asbo

just wondered how many edinburgh people there are and if they want to meet up for walks etc?

Hello you, Im not in Edinburgh but East lothian. Not too far away. how are you enjoying the SW plan?

hello:D

find it pretty good, not sure what happened last night but put that behind me and moving on:D

how about you?

Well its good feeling i can have pasta and potato if i want it on a green day but i still get that feeling that one creme egg isnt enough still need to fight the head demons!
I will PM when i get more post count privaliges, its sucks being a newbie lol Im rather nosey so i want to know where you are and all about you and i cant see your profile :-(
Its nice when you know someone is near you doing the same journey as you.

I am in the 'burgh, there is also another on here stephie611 who lives here as well.
I would enjoy meeting up - but I am going away from the few weeks so defo when I get back - I will need serious motivation at that point.

wooo hoo lots of us about on minimins :)

Me and Asbo go walking most weeks :) Sometimes more than once... I am really up for any walking I can get these days!

Wow - I didn't know there were so many Edinburgh folk hanging out here!

Add my name to list but it would depend on days/times of course. Might be fun to put faces to the screen names!

yeah evenings some weekends or are good for me. i need to walk my butt off. My first wI last night and i not happy with my 1lb loss :-(

Back