Editorial / before & afters

Potato

Hello my minimins friends,

i'm in a pickle. I love Slimming World & I feel just great since losing weight, my consultant has been fantastic since day dot & I couldn't have done it without her. She asked me to be part of a Slimming World editorial & I said yes without hesitation. I did the interview but then they asked for before & after pictures, I said I wasn't at target but they wanted them anyway.

Here is the thing... I'm still obese but I'm happy, 7 1/2st ago I was happy too, at target I'll be happy as well. I wish I Could redo my interview to really make it clear that you decide how you feel about yourself, I'm not happy because I've lost weight... I'm just the same person in a smaller package... So I have taken the peculiar step of not sending pictures because that's not the full picture but I want to return the favour to my lovely consultant & not break a promise.

I didn't expect to feel like this, I love the inspirational photos on the forum, maybe I just don't feel very inspirational?

Can't you send them as a before and 'during' or maybe write a little extra disclaimer that you would like them to include along those lines? Something they can work into the interview? They are in the business if supporting so I'm sure there will be a way
How lovely to be asked and used as inspiration! There will be lots of us who have a way to go and to be able to stand up and say you are proud of what you have done and will continue to be so is great :) well done you!!x

Thanks friends! I did just that & hopefully got everything across- sometimes before & after pics are a little reductive, that's why I love them on here, people give their SW story & it really is inspirational!

Back