EE Advise please?

nickiet

If I don't fancy having 1/3 of my plate with vegetables/salad, can I have a big bowl of fruit after as a pudding instead? Can this count as the 1/2 Superfree food?

Many thanks x

The 1/3 superfree rule is to limit your free food more so really it should be with a meal not after though if you alter your meal to mean that you wont feel stuffed after the fruit then its probably ok

Thanks, but if fruit is a superfree food, when would that be incorporated into your main meal? It's just that I have moved over from the Green plan, so trying to get my head round what I can eat & can't. Ty x

I use fruit to snack on and tend to have salad or veg with meals. Its fairly easy to get used to having a side salad with a pasta dish for instance and it does reduce the amount of pasta and sauce you eat (try putting the pasta/sauce on a plate next to the salad, I guarantee you'll be shocked at the amount you can fit in a bowl!)

Yes it would be fine to have it for dessert - SW do it frequently in their menu plans. The third superfree is a recommendation rather than being mandatory so if there are meals where you do not want to have the superfree with or do not feel that it fits with what you are eating then thats fine too, the odd meal is not the end of the world. :)

Back