EE - Amythyst1980 honest journey to feeling fab and not flab .....

Try not to feel despondent.

It's a great idea to go over what you're eating. My advice would be to watch your carbs. SW encourage 'free' eating of pasta etc and this is not good. There is no such thing as a 'free' food- everything has a calorific value.

My advice would be to keep carbs to one meal a day, reduce snacking ( so ensure you're satisfied with your meals alone if at all possible ) , cut out all white carbs ( they have no nutritional value whatsoever ) and drink 1.5 litres of water a day ( no need to do more than this )

I am pretty sure you'd see a difference.

Chin up!

Try not to feel despondent.

It's a great idea to go over what you're eating. My advice would be to watch your carbs. SW encourage 'free' eating of pasta etc and this is not good. There is no such thing as a 'free' food- everything has a calorific value.

My advice would be to keep carbs to one meal a day, reduce snacking ( so ensure you're satisfied with your meals alone if at all possible ) , cut out all white carbs ( they have no nutritional value whatsoever ) and drink 1.5 litres of water a day ( no need to do more than this )

I am pretty sure you'd see a difference.

Chin up!

You are totally right !! I am just sitting outside supermarket :). So off to purchase lots of fresh food again and thanks is for tip on water ... Xxxx

Back