EE and 1/3 superfree

razzledazzle

Those of you who are following the EE plan ....... are you all having 1/3 of your meal as superfree foods?

What do you snack on between meals? Superfree foods or anything thats free?

Thanks
Jx

Hi, you don't have to have a third superfree but it does balance out the carb/protein if you do and makes your meals a bit "lighter". I don't always have a third superfree but I do try to.

Also, for snacks, you can have anything that is free on red or green or any superfree foods. For me, I try to snack only on superfree on all plans but that's just me!

my leader did say you dont have to have a 1/3 of super free foods.

Remind me again, which are the super free foods? Would that be like eggs and quark etc? or is it whatever is free on both days?

I eat a lot of foods that re free on both days...like all the veggies etc. But I eat a lot of eggs and bacon too. :cool:

I must be doing something right as I lost 2.5lb this week and lose 1.5 - 2lb a week on average and I have lot's of naughty days which I then have to make up for during the rest of the week.

I try to have 1/3 superfree foods otherwise I'd just fill up on the other things and be greedy.....

Yep, superfree is food which is free on both days.

So, eggs, cottage cheese, FF yoghurt, fromage frais, quark, fruit and veg but not peas, sweetcorn, parsnips.

Yep, superfree is food which is free on both days.

So, eggs, cottage cheese, FF yoghurt, fromage frais, quark, fruit and veg but not peas, sweetcorn, parsnips.

I eat a lot of all of those as well as a lot of meat - especially chicken, mince and bacon, and also lot's of potatoes, rice and pasta.

See, this is where I find this plan a wee bit confusing sometimes....
peas are a Free fod on Extra Easy.... but not Superfree. So, because they are Free, I would eat a lot of them.... whats the difference between eating a lot of peas cos they are free, or a third of a plateful because they are superfree. Do you know what I mean.? Sorry if I havent explained it right.

i thought that the superfree help speed up the weight loss. dont quote me as i am likely to be wrong.

See, this is where I find this plan a wee bit confusing sometimes....
peas are a Free fod on Extra Easy.... but not Superfree. So, because they are Free, I would eat a lot of them.... whats the difference between eating a lot of peas cos they are free, or a third of a plateful because they are superfree. Do you know what I mean.? Sorry if I havent explained it right.

I have petit pois cos they're a super speed food too but I have them with a mixture of other veg on the same plate.
Today for instance I'm having left over cottage pie made with lean mince, onions (S) and carrots(S) and mash with cheese topping. I'm having it with petit pois (SS), carrots (S), spring greens (S) and broccoli (S). I'm synning the gravy, the cheese is half my HeA and the rest is free or super free.
This way I get normal tasty meal but I'm also having 5 speed and one super speed foods.

Back