EE Cookbook

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

I brought ee cookbook yesterday and been drooling over all lovely pics and recipes.

I normally stay away from ee as it dont agree with me but willing to give it one more try :)

Well today ive made the tuna and sweetcorn fritters and kheema curry wiv saffron rice.

Well just took the fritters out and just smells like popcorn mmm and they taste gawjus, but didnt make the salsa i had plate of salad instead. There was enough left over to freeze but oh no my 10 year old who dont like tuna has eaten 3 of them :sigh: but i dont mind.

Will report later on when i have the kheema curry if that is nice, but does smell nice tbh.

I hope i can lose on this next thursday.

Anyone else tried the book and what is your favourite so far? :D

Im thinking of buying the book I meant to get it last night but i forgot. I havent done extra easy cant quite get my head around it. So you think the book is good?

Turkey meatballs are amazing:) and the homemade burgers were such a hit in my house.
i have been mixing and matching some of the potatoe ideas in the different meal ideas.the rosemary potato cubes and mustard mash were amazing:)
tonight im making the crab and chilli pasta will let you know how it goes.
jacqui the tuna and sweetcorn fritters,can you clearly taste the sweetcorn? as im not a big fan but love tuna and if it wasnt an overpowering taste then i would try them.

Turkey meatballs are amazing:) and the homemade burgers were such a hit in my house.
i have been mixing and matching some of the potatoe ideas in the different meal ideas.the rosemary potato cubes and mustard mash were amazing:)
tonight im making the crab and chilli pasta will let you know how it goes.
jacqui the tuna and sweetcorn fritters,can you clearly taste the sweetcorn? as im not a big fan but love tuna and if it wasnt an overpowering taste then i would try them.

the fritters now it says a full big tin, i only did half and i think it was still to much as the sweetcorn wouldnt stick much so only put a bit in as they werent crunchy or maybe put some spring onion in it instead and do them they were lovely with bed of salad.

I cant wait to try mustard mash and the spring onion and red pepper mash with honey glazed pork chops, i think rest of week is gonna be outta this book

Im thinking of buying the book I meant to get it last night but i forgot. I havent done extra easy cant quite get my head around it. So you think the book is good?

Hi, i looked at the book in class and said to the consultant can i look before i buy and yes i think it is worth buying for defo.

We haven't seen these at class as yet.
I may have to ask her to get me one.

Its on sw website, and i think first time seen it at ours this week, maybe newish im not completely sure as i was recommended by someone of here to get it and so glad i did

just made the chilli and crab pasta and it was lovely,so light and fresh.such a nice summery meal!
very nice for a change.

Kheema curry was gawjus, dont think i put enough curry in tbh but really enjoyed it, also the bamasti rice i had boil in bag one, and its say use veg stock with some other herbs and some pods well i didnt have other herbs but had these pods and still boiled it in the bag with all the stock and that tasted lovely to.

LH i aint keen on fish tbh only like tuna cod and prawns but cold prawns

It is good, very family friendly. Its less than a month old this book but definately worth buying.

Hhhhm quite fancy ordering this book, please could some kind person give me an idea of what other recipes are in there? Are they all family meals? Any soups or desserts?

Cheers, J x

Back