Extra Easy EE day - example of what you eat??

nattyk

so enough is enough!!!! looked in the mirror and really DID not like what I saw!!!

So from reading EE looks the right one for me....but can you give me some example of food you eat on an EE day...i.e b'fast, lunch and dinner...???

Just to get me going the next few days....need to do an online food shop so just need some ideas...

thanks
Nattyk
x

Heya

on EE day

2 weetabix (HEb) with some sliced banana or other fruits & Skimmed milk (HEa)

apple for elevens

scrambled egg, mushrooms, fried toms and bacon

curry with added veggies and boiled rice
yog and fruit or jelly for pudding

syns for evenings

Thats my typical day really, tho I do swop about with meals etc. I have a very big appetite and managed to loose 3 and half stone eating simmilar to the above before needing to swop it about a bit and add some red days into the mix

Helen xxx

I do EE and this is what I had today, Only usually have a cooked breakfast on Sundays rest of the week usually have an apple & Yoghurt but not big on breakfasts My Hex a is usaually milk which I use in my tea and in milk pudds and if I havent used it all by the end of the day I drink whats left and my HexB is usually a wholemeal roll or crispbreads with filling of choice in the evening.

Breakfast: Full English Breakfast cooked the slimming world way.

Lunch: Homeade quiche with salad

Dinner: Roast Gammon, lots of mixed vegetables, Dry Roasted potatoes, and new potatoes.

Followed by a piece of fat free choc cake & a yoghurt and for the whole days meals only 4syns and that was for the chocolate cake.

What diet!!!!!

My signature has my food diary in it, but today I had:

Breakfast: Fried ham, loads of mushrooms and baby plum tomatoes
Lunch: 2 bowls of home made vegetable soup
Tea: scottish slimmers venison sausages (0.5 syns each), SW wedges and loads of roasted, seasoned veg.

I also snacked on fruit throughout the day. Tonight I will have some cheese on toast for my HEX's and a bowl of raspberries.

A typical day would be something like:-

Baked beans with a plain omelette, mushrooms & tomatoes for breakfast (free)

Midmorning - fruit - apple or grapes usually

Lunch - large salad made with either potatoes or pasta, lots of salad, tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber etc, with either ham or prawns or tuna and some dressing or light mayo

Afternoon - sometimes I have a two finger kit kat or free yogurt

Dinner - tend to try and stick to what the family is eating, so something like chicken curry, spag bog, chilli etc, but cooked SW ways so very low or no syns

Supper - Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (Hex B), or ryvita and laughing cow etc (Hex A and B)

Tea is either using Hex A or syned depending on how many cups I have.

HTH

thanks ladies - some great ideas - and loads of food :)

xx

Depends, a usual day is.

B: Yoghurt, several pieces of fruit, coffee
L: Salad with meat, or, leftovers from dinner e.g pasta bake
D: curry, stir fried noodles/rice, wagamama style soup, baked potatoes etc
Snacks: Fruit, Milk from HEA used throughout day for coffee etc, HEB used as cereal bars.
Syns: What ever I want to use them on

it's amazing how much you can eat on EE and still lose weight. A typical day:

Omelette, scarmbled eggs or cooked breakfast plus melon or grapefruit

Lunch: Baked potato with beans or sw coronation chicken or couscous salad or chicken or fish with salad and 2 ryvitas plus a portion of fruit

Dinner: pretty much anything we ate before but cooked in sw style eg nandos style chicken and chips with salad, paella, pad thai, curry, spag bol, shepherds pie, pasta with chorizo and tomato sauce, roasts all with lots of superfree
Pudding: fat free yog, mini milk, sugar free jelly or fruit.

HEs mainly milk for tea, sometimes cheese and either bread or ryvita

Syns: glass of wine, ketchup, mayo and a few mikados or a hot chocolate

I've only ever done EE. An example for me would be.....
Breakfast: egg, bacon mushroom sandwich (using bread as HEB)
Lunch: fried rice with mushrooms, spring onion, peppers, maybe egg to make it egg fried rice.
Dinner: fish with sw chips and mushy peas.
Snacks are fruit and maybe an activia yoghurt after dinner, or a choc mouse/ice cream to use some syns. I ALWAYS use my HEA for my milk, so drinks are tea/coffee, water and some diet pepsi, 7up etc :) x

Today:

Breakfast: Melon, pineapple, strawberries and apple with a muller light yoghurt

Lunch: Soup and small plate of chicken with veg (sunday leftovers) Homemade and syn free

Mushrooms, peppers, onions, tinned tomatoes, veg stock cubes, lentils - yummy and filling (you can add anything you like to it)

Dinner: Haven't yet decided but always made for the family, ie spag bol, SW chips, egg and beans, Stir fry, roast dinner just ensure made SW way and a third is super free foods

Today mine is:
Breakfast - muller light yoghurt, grapes, blueberries, fruit n fibre cereal (0 syns)
Banana
Lunch - huge salad (rocket, grated carrot, cucumber, roasted peppers), couscous, tuna (4 syns)
Apricots / grapes
Tea - roasted vegetables (no oil), quorn burgers, big salad, baked beans (o syns)
And a highlights chocolate before bed (2)

That's a fairly typical ee day for me - lots of food, but loads of fruit and veg, and some bulk in there as well. I'm not a huge fan of pasta, but I do have rice a lot as well.

Back