EE Help please?

katieag

Hi everyone!

Can't believe I've never found this forum before!!

I rejoined SW last week, after following the red & green plan after having my son. I lost 3 stone on it, and loved it. They started introducing EE and I never had a loss on it, always a maintain or gain, so I gave up. I now want to get the extra stone off, but after a week of 100% EE, I've stayed the same! My consultant says she can see nothing wrong with my food diary, I've had no more than 9 syns max on one day, the rest have been between 5-9 and I've been eating Super Free with every meal, hardly any snacking except for fruit so I don't know where I'm going wrong!

I'd really like EE to work because it fits in with my family, but I'm wondering if it doesn't work for everyone? Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Thanks! x

Hiya!

I personally found EE wasn't great for me. My losses weren't as good, and to be honest this was probably due to the fact I found it really difficult to have 1/3 of my plate super free or whatever it is. I'm not a great lover of veggies so I struggled with it. My losses have always been better with Red/Green. I only tend to EE if i'm going out for a meal or something.

Maybe try posting a food diary up on here? There are some great people around who have great knowledge of EE, they might be able to help you further.

maybe try a red/green week and see if your losses pick back up?

Sorry i'm not much help!

xx

Thanks for replying, it's good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't see great losses on EE. I'll do a food diary now, but I think I'll have to go back to red & green for a while, unless someone spots something obvious that I've missed! x

If you're struggling with EE hun, you could always go back to red and green. There are lots of people around that just can't get away with EE for whatever reason, but they do brilliantly on red/green. Everybody is different, so it's just about finding what works best for you.

They just make EE sound like such a brilliant plan that works for everyone and is so easy, maybe I should use it for days out/meals out and stick with Red & Green otherwise, although I could end up going out every day so I can have an excuse to eat EE! I'm gutted it doesn't work for me!

x

Let us know the link to your food diary once you've posted it hun. And post absolutely everything that has passed your lips. Somebody might just notice something that you/your C hasn't picked up on.

I did post the link but it's not showing up, not sure if I'm allowed to post links? It's in the food diary bit under "ee 1st week & maintain" x

Just wanted to say thanks for helping, looks like EE just doesn't work for me, so it's back to red & green I think. At least I know that works, so if it doesn't, something is wrong somewhere! x

Back