EE Meal/recipe ideas please

x_stacey_x

Hey everyone, Ive started the EE plan a week ago.. All week ive been eating stuff like chicken with rice and potato's alot of salad, muller lights, creating pasta dishes etc.. But Im just wanting a few other recipe ideas please, Id love some ideas to do with chicken, ive tried the chicken with dairylea wrapped in bacon but some other recipes would be good such as marinates for pork and chicken etc..
And also just some simple meal ideas what you tend to eat on EE that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Stacey x

A good fry up

:bliss:

bacon
quorn sausages
egg (poached fried or scrambled)
mushrooms
tomatoes
beans

all cooked using frylight

so filling great as breakfast to start you off if you know won't have time for a big lunch but can eat at anytime. can leave off sausages if you don't like quorn have extra bacon.

Chilli con Carne and Rice, Chicken Curry and Rice, Chow Mein, all pretty quick those/ x

This forum is packed with ideas so your best bet is just to browse the threads and pick some that you like the sound of.

Thank you :) My boyfriends gone to the shop for the ingredients for me to make a chicken and bacon pasta bake, I got the recipe from the slimming world site.. going to make it tonight x

this is mine and my other half's fav (made up recipe)

chicken
ginger
lime juice
onion
peppers
pak choi
soy sauce
rice or noodles
1 chilli

stir fry the soy sauce,chicken, ginger, lime juice, 1 chilli, onions and peppers and cook the rice/noodles separately. add some water to make it have a bit of a sauce, add more juice, soy sauce to taste. once rice/noodles are cooked mix all together and then chow down all free too

Back