EE, Red or Green??

Thanx Keiragh x

I did not know about the 1/3 on red and green.
Oh well, it worked before that rule, I'm not giving up my jacket potato and baked beans.

Ok I need to try these red/green days! I'm sick of trying to fit in the 1/3 superfree too!! I love veg but I don't really eat much fruit apart from strawberries and don't really like salad either, hopefully Red/Green will suit me better probably green because I love rice and potatoes :)

I'm just getting to grips with green I think. I don't think the 1/3 superfree habit will hurt at all but I don't have to worry that I'm not having enough of it. Just cooking a brunch of Quorn sausages (which I have to syn now), scrambled eggs, grilled tomato, wholemeal toast and spaghetti hoops. Still not entirely sure that it's right so if anyone can see that it's wrong, please shout.

I'm just getting to grips with green I think. I don't think the 1/3 superfree habit will hurt at all but I don't have to worry that I'm not having enough of it. Just cooking a brunch of Quorn sausages (which I have to syn now), scrambled eggs, grilled tomato, wholemeal toast and spaghetti hoops. Still not entirely sure that it's right so if anyone can see that it's wrong, please shout.

Nope that's absolutely fine. Quorn sausages 1 syn each, HEXB for the toast (depending on amount), everything else is free. (Assuming no butter on the toast). Leaves you with 3 HEXes and plenty of syns for the rest of the day.

I eat loads of superfree on Green, but at the end of the day its no great disaster if I dont, and maybe the removal of that pressure to force yourself to eat it helps?

Back