• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EE vs. R&G?

Hey guys. :)

I'm doing Extra Easy for the first time today, as I wanted Cous Cous with Chicken for lunch, and am making a chilli tonight with beef and kidney beans.

As I newbie I find it pretty confusing that on a red day I would have to have syns (and quite a few) for my cous cous and kidney beans, or vice versa for the beef and chicken on a green. But with EE they are all free or 1 syn or less.

Will I lose weight slower on EE as I would on red and green days?

Thank you

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i would like to say no but then i have not did a red or green day from when i started and in 14 weeks i think i have lost 28 lbs without trying if u know what i mean but then as everyone says try the 3 days for a bit see what one u like:)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
The only way for you to find this out Hun, is for you to try it and see.
Different people have different experiences with EE, for me it was a consistent 1lb loss, but I know others do really well and then again there are others that sts or even have a gain.
I would give it a try and see how you get on, the meals from the EE book are great and EE is far easier to follow if going out for a bite to eat.

Good luck!!

xx

Thanks Eve. I guess you're right. I'll have to wait and see for myself how the different plans work for me. :)

I don't have a clue how I'd do a red day as I always seem to have an abundance of foods that are in the green free list. I will force myself to try a red one soon though.

The only way for you to find this out Hun, is for you to try it and see.
Different people have different experiences with EE, for me it was a consistent 1lb loss, but I know others do really well and then again there are others that sts or even have a gain.
I would give it a try and see how you get on, the meals from the EE book are great and EE is far easier to follow if going out for a bite to eat.

Good luck!!

xx
:) Thanks Mrs V.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 0
Cambridge Diet Returners 0
Exante 2
Slimming World - Food Diaries 67
Atkins Diet 3