Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eeeeeek!

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Foxier, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Foxier

Foxier Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Idiot Proof Diet
    Blast, blast, blast..

I was doing so well, but fell off the wagon this weekend, felt incredibly sorry for myself with my beastly foot and just took comfort in the enemy carbs.:break_diet:

But if anything it has been a reminder of why I chose to give up the bad carbs in the first place. I really didn't particularly enjoy them and they didn't taste as nice as I remember.

Back to it today though, and I'm doing my online shopping list with the IPD recipe book in my hand, they can have what I have with some carbs on the side.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Ah well, we've all been there Love, just go clean and green and drink loads of water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.