Extra Easy Eeeek! I can feel my ribs!

pinkcustard

Honestly, until now they've been so deeply buried in fat i just had to assume they're there! But i felt them, they are real! Phew!

pinkcustard said:
Honestly, until now they've been so deeply buried in fat i just had to assume they're there! But i felt them, they are real! Phew!

Haha I love this, as I did the same thing and got quiet excited!!!x

Its nice to know i'm not the only one who found this discovery quite exciting! It has made me wonder though - can thin people feel all their bones?! I skipped the 'thin phase' and did podgy kid, fat teenager, obese adult so its never even occurred to me i would feel bones!! Lol!

I love when I am lying down my stomach feels quite flat, still got a lot to lose from there, but so much better than a lump sticking up like before :D

I love the fact that my hip bones are revealing themselves (too slowly for me but hey ho) and i cant believe how small they are.....

I've got a long way to go before i find my hips! Lol! But i'm quite intrigued now.. Is it a weird target - to feel my hip bone?! Ha ha

hellcats said:
I love the fact that my hip bones are revealing themselves (too slowly for me but hey ho) and i cant believe how small they are.....
I was thinking the same thing to myself :) I'm also rediscovering ribs and hip bones, and when I felt them this morning I was surprised they weren't that wide really - its just the extra padding I have :)

Lol great to find like minded peeps :) it's really good though. Its been ages since my tummy has gone 'flat' as such - great motivation to stick to it!

I know what you all mean.....I can really feel a difference when I turn over in bed :) I can feel bones that I've not felt for at least a couple of years! :)

Oh I can't wait for evidence of collar bones :) But hip bones? Wow, now that would be something. I know I have them cos otherwise I wouldn't get stuck going through small spaces would I. I mean, I'd just sort of squelch through...

But mostly, when I feel/see ribs it will mean that my freakishly large pendulum breasts might have finally started to defy gravity. And that will be a day for celebration :)

i squeed last night because I realised that my thighs weren't rubbing together when I was walking!

I just checked for the first time- I can also feel my ribs!! haha!

I love my bones ^_^ im so used to feeling the cushion-y softness of my fat :p

i squeed last night because I realised that my thighs weren't rubbing together when I was walking!

I just checked for the first time- I can also feel my ribs!! haha!

I love my bones ^_^ im so used to feeling the cushion-y softness of my fat :p
I cannot wait til it's my turn!!! Lucky you! Well done

Back