Eeeek! No going back

Got through today- had an extra bar again but having only had two hours sleep it could have been worse

2am bar
5am shake (couldn't shake it properly so was all lumpy- disgusterous!!)
12.15- spicy spaghetti pack
3pm- bar
5pm- two boiled eggs and some broccoli

Looking forward to tomorrow when i can stick to plan properly- will have a nice shake for breakfast- thick and made with crushed ice. Will also get something a bit yummier for my protein meal.

Have come to bed as am tired and hungry. Well, maybe not hungry hungry but am feeling a bit deprived :(

I have to say- the food on this plan is yummy, I really look forward to the packs - just wish there was a bit more of it!

Had a banana shake at 8am and am sooooo hungry :( trying to make it through to midday before I have my second pack. This is day 5- I've been in ketosis since day three- thought this was
Meant to get easier not harder :(

I am having a really hungry day today too and I'm on day 36... My tummy is growling! I'm just trying to keep busy :) not long until 12 now tho... I try and wait until 2 to have mine

Goldi-chocs you're doing really well, after much dithering I've decided to start slim & save tomorrow (Yikes!), well depending on the delivery man anyway. Try and keep busy, if not physically, then mentally if that makes sense, will help with the hunger :)

Thanks abski. Don't feel I'm doing that well. Tried to distract myself by taking the baby out for a 45 minute walk this afternoon- than came back and had a mackerel salad, but still needed an extra bar after it. So currently seem to be doing the version recommended for people over 17 stone- which I am not. I am in ketosis and think I've lost a few pounds but i'm feeling really frustrated with myself. Everyone else seems to be able to do the plan- why is it just me can't cope with the hunger?!

Wimp wimp wimp.

Kids have just fallen asleep (well Ds still chatting away to his tank engine toys but is nearly asleep) so I've put myself to bed too. Don't feel like doing any housework or exercise (do I ever?!) but I know if I stay downstairs and watch rubbish telly I'll just want to eat everything from the adverts.

New day tomorrow- must do better!!!!

Well had a lovely early night- which meant I was awake by midnight and have stayed awake!!! Grrr. Hubby got up at half four and I insisted he weighed me (as I was still refusing to know numbers). Apparently I had lost 2.4lbs since he weighed me on Saturday. I was a bit miffed (dont we always want half a stone a day?!) and finally caved and wanted my start weight and current weight- and am pleased that my current weight is actually 12stone 1. Which although higher than I'd like is roughly around where I was spring- have put a few pounds on (maybe 4?) but considering I have been stuffing myself and not exercising for the WHOLE summer could have been a lot worse.

My first goal (to get into the elevens) is now only 2 pounds away.

I wish I hadn't bought slim and save. I really like the taste of everything but I didn't think I'd feel this hungry. But having spent a fortune on a months supply (genius me didn't go for the weeks starter pack!) I feel I have to carry on.

Hopefully it'll get easier for you! This first week is always a mission and afterwards there's still days where you'll feel hungry but it's usually when it's coming up for your next pack time.
Good luck on your journey, fill up on water, distract yourself and maybe experiment with the packs - put coffee in the shakes, have them hot. Use the soups as a sauce for chicken and 'cauliflower' rice. Bulk out the spag Bol with mushrooms. Etc.
Good luck hun xx

Trust me goldi chocs it's not just you that can't cope with the hunger, I'm on day 2 and feel ready to start gnawing at my desk, keep counting down the minutes until my next pack :rolleyes: Hopefully I'll be in ketosis in a few days and the hunger will subside I hear the first week is the most difficult. If you decided not to do s&s you could always try and sell the rest of your packs on ebay? Or if you continue with it perhaps try and keep yourself distracted by always keeping your mind busy, I also find that hanging a piece of clothing that is too small for me somewhere I can see it is as a good motivator, good luck!

Back