• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eeeew bad tummy ache!

Yesterday was my birthday and since Thursday its been a round of meals, drinking and more meals!

I feel absolutely bloated today, have a wicked sore throat and feel generally urgh! We had some chip shop chips yesterday and they repeated on me all day yesterday, I didn't particularly enjoy them either!

Drinking loads of water and eating plenty of fruit today!

lwoolley

S: 10st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st1lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.88%)
I only been on Sw for three weeks but we had a pizza Friday night,i could only eat half of what i would.normally eat i really didn't enjoy it and it made me feel ill. Which is good i suppose causrbi i won't be wanting another one any time.soon

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Yeah! I got that when I ate the Chocolate Brownie at the posh restaurant on my course. WORST tummy pains EVER

TRICKYTREE

S: 10st7.5lb C: 10st7.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Same here...we went to a posh restaurant a few weeks ago and had posh sausage and mash and then posh eton mess. The stomach pains were so bad I had to lay down!!!
I think your tum gets used to eating low fat food and any richness can cause probs.
Julie x

I have this everr time i eat kfc or mcd's, or have rich food now - even if i'm doing it within my weekly syns & don't have any guilt. Last night i was in agony for about 2 hours.

S: 10st10lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1st3lb(11.33%)
Glad I am not alone!! Have had lots of fluids and salad and fruit today and feel much better. Really enjoyed it at the time - weird cos I was SUCH a chocoholic before SW.