ProPoints Eeek 2!

mrs-s

Gold Member
Hi girls you might remember me from summer time I started doing ww again but then I got pregnant in September,

I started pregnancy at 202lbs but had such bad morning sickness I lost 16lbs taking me to 186lbs at my lowest in pregnancy, since then iv put on 10lbs taking my weight last friday to 196lbs I am tall so although 14st my bmi is 29.8 so I'm not quite obese yet,

I am 20weeks 3days pregnant now and my aim is to put only around 20lbs on from now, if I do this that makes roughly 6lbs I am down from pre pregnancy plus the around a stone you lose after giving birth which means I'll be around what I started after I've given birth and I can carry on losing weight from where I left off

I'm not trying to lose weight I just dont want to go mad gaining and I miss the stability and portion control pointing gives me, so Iv worked my points out as though im breast feeding which gives me 48pp a day this is going to be my rough aim, if I go over then that's not the end of the world I just want to be able to track again so I don't end up 4st heavier like with my son!!

If I do end up losing weight I will adjust my points accordingly :)

JUST TO ADD - my wi is Fridays when I start a new pregnancy week so that's when I'll renew weeklies this week then it will be new week every Friday x

Last edited:
Monday 2nd jan 2012
Day 1

Breakfast -
Kinder snack bar 3pp
TOTAL - 3pp

Lunch -
2 white toast w lurpak, 1/2 tin baked beans and grated cheese 16pp
Small glass coke 2pp
TOTAL - 18pp

Snack -
Carton mango juice 4pp

Dinner -
Garlic cheese and herb tortelloni w tomato and garlic sauce and grated cheese 18pp
TOTAL - 18pp

Snack -
Mini bag cadburys choc buttons 2pp

Supper -
Micro chips, 1 slice bread very small scrape lurpak 9pp
Choc orange whirl 4pp
TOTAL - 13pp

D - 48/48 W - 10/49 TOTAL - 58/48
Iv not tried, that's just typical diet at the moment, all iv done is drink less full fat coke, and measured my portions instead of just piling my plate which are good habits to be in anyway!

Last edited:
So today going to try not to use as many weeklys by going for filling foods!

The weather this morning is horrid! Been woken up by our glass bin flying down the garden!! Rubbish all over the road and DH running up and down picking it up lol!

Still in bed just yet too cold to get up and dont have to go out til 2.30pm so I'm making the most of it! Just deciding on breakfast before I get up!

Today been so busy been docs with LO and ante natal clinic for me spent 5 hours in waiting rooms today!!!

B - none

L - none

S -
Kinder snack bar 3pp
Carton mango juice 4pp
Skinny latte 4pp
Ambrosia custard coated apple pieces 3pp
TOTAL - 14pp

D -
Sausage bean and tomato casserole
w carrot and swede mash 15pp
Bottle strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 17pp

So far today

D - 31/48 W - 0/39 TOTAL 31/48

Still got 17pp left which is alot but tea was delicious and I'm stuffed, might have something later! x

Used my 17pp

2 slices best of both toast w lurpak and Edam cheese 13pp
3 Terrys choc orange segments 4pp

Today's totals

D - 48/48 W - 0/39 TOTAL - 48/48

:) happy with that x

Tomorrows aim is to eat 3 proper meals rather than one and snacks, feel like I wouldn't reach for the choc so fast if I ate healthier choices and better for baby too,
Again I havnt tried to stick to points it's just helping me to see where I'm going wrong, and being accountable for what I eat!

Well done u x wish I had of thought of doing that when I was pregnant instead of eating everything around me !! I wouldn't have so much to lose now !! Although my little one is 3 now and I'm only trying to get myself sorted now !!

Thanks! I put 4.5 stone on with my first LO and not lost all of it so don't want to end up the same. Damage limitation haha!
If I am hungry I'll just have to go over points but I have been fine last two days just ate normally but had correct portions and tracked I feel better already more energy not drinking coke constantly and it's only been 2 days!

That's brilliant just don't be too strict with yourself .
I have been doing weight watchers about 6 weeks I was doing brilliant had lost a stone but the last 2 weeks with Xmas I have been bad and I don't mean just going a little over my points I mean eating like an animal :-( I'd say I put about 6 pounds back on !! I'm detoxing this week and then getting weighed next Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for your weigh in xx
Iv not changed my diet apart from cut out fizzy drinks and iv started to measure my portions properly again instead of guessing, I'm just pointing what I normally eat x

My poor LO is full of it so I'm playing nurse today, he's got croup, conjunctivitis, throat infection, back teeth coming through n now think he's got a bug on top so he's feeling very sorry for himself :(

Will still try stick to my aim today of 3 meals, I got breakfast in so far just tryna settle him and then can fix some lunch! :) x

Wed 4th jan

Breakfast -
Strawberry wholegrain yoghurt 4pp
Sliced banana 0pp
Strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 6pp

Lunch -
2 slices best of both toast w scrape lurpak and Edam cheese (LO ate some but still counting as all) 13pp
Strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 15pp

Dinner -
Stew and dumplings (lots of veg) 11pp
Mashed potato 5pp
TOTAL - 16pp

D - 37/48 W - 0/39 TOTAL 37/48

Have 11pp left which I will probably use shortly on a rolo yoghurt and maybe some chocolate! In that kind of mood and iv been good all day and kept to my goal of 3 proper meals today so I'm happy :) will try for the same again tomorrow but DH out tomorrow so won't be eating dinner til around 10pm so will have to be good and make sure I don't go mad in the evening snacking!

Just been really naughty and had sweet treats but been totally craving banana cheesecake so I had to have some!

Banana cheesecake 13pp
Kinder snack bar 3pp
Rolo yoghurt 5pp
New totals

D - 58/48 W - 10/39 TOTAL - 58/48

Still got lots of weeklys left so it's not tooo bad is it?!

Last edited:
My sister is 26 weeks pregnant and before she got pregnant she had lost 3 stone but had put maybe a stone back on a couple of months before her pregnancy . I have been copying and paste ur food diary to her as she has no Internet so I have been sending in text to her cause she is panicking that she will gain alot of weight and this has been really helpful to her .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw, that's what I'm like was over half way to what I wanted then got pregnant, I had hyperemesis which is under control now with tablets which is what made me lose lots in the beginning, I know I will put weight on but just want it to be only what's needed not extra fat too x

Well only just woke up today so missed breakfast! LO had a lie in so hopefully he feels better today!

Today's goal is to try to not use loads of weeklys, I'm renewing them tomorrow anyway though so not end of the world if I do x

Breakfast - none

Lunch -
2 slices soreen loaf w lurpak 8pp
Strawberry volvic 2pp
TOTAL - 12pp

Dinner -
Pasta twirls and meatballs in tomato, onion and garlic sauce and sprinkle of cheese 22pp
Strawberry volvic 2pp
Sugar free jelly w tiny squirt light whipped cream 1pp
TOTAL - 25pp

Snacks -
Butterfingers bar 8pp
Lucky charms cereal and SS milk 6pp
Kinder snack bar 3pp
TOTAL 17pp

Today

D - 48/48 W - 8/29 TOTAL - 56/48

Last edited:
WI this morning and iv gained 1lb from last weigh in, so at 21 weeks I'm 197lbs and -5lbs from pre pregnancy weight so far so good, my plan from 20weeks was to gain around 20lbs so this 1lb gain has me on track for that but I hate seeing the scales go up :( I know it's healthy weight though because im not going mad,

Points renew this morning, need to go shopping over weekend and get more lower pp snacks and more fruit etc to help me along x

Friday 6th jan

Breakfast -
None

Lunch -
Ham cheese tomato and tiny bit of mayo sandwich 13pp
Grapevine 1pp
Strawberry water 2pp
TOTAL - 18pp

Dinner -
BBQ chicken and mozzarella wraps 22pp
Coconut muller light 2pp