Eeekkk change needed asap

Food today

B) banana on toast. Peach and raspberries with a spoon of yogurt
L) salmon, lettuce carrot, cucumber beetroot pepper and a handful of pasta
D) omelette with pepper, cheese and onion lettuce on the side extra light mayo 1 syn

Snacks) coconut hifi bar 3 syns
Melon and raspberries with cherry muller and an apple
Sugar free butterscotch sweets from Aldi 0.5 syns each x 4

Food today:

B) banana on toast peach raspberries and yogurt
L) was at the work head office today so was taken out for lunch, had a chicken salad
D) SW Spag Bol with salad and cheese allowance (picture below, hopefully)

Syns) sugar free sweets x 6 = 3 syns Had about 8 minstrels (they were the kids) and and a few squares of chocolate gonna say about 10 syns so totally syns = 13
Not gonna eat anything else today as I've got a taste for chocolate now :-(

Attachments

• IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Yesterday's food:

B) banana on toast (need to go shopping and get some different bits for breakfasts) peach and raspberries
L) salmon and pasta salad
D) prawn red pepper and spring onion fried in a pan with fry light, broccoli and jacket potato, lighter than light mayo 1 syn

Snacks) yogurt with strawberries, raspberries and grapes
2 x coconut hifi bars 6 syns
6 x sugar free sweets 3 syns

Saturday:

B) all bran with yogurt and melon and an apple
L) jacket with beans and salad
D) chicken new potatos and salad
Snacks) melon strawberries raspberries

4 x glasses of prosseco about 20 syns but it was amazing !!!

Sunday:

B) all bran with strawberries and raspberries
L) naked noodles Singapore flavour
D) tandoori chicken thighs (skin removed before cooking) savoury rice and salad
Snacks) almond and orange chocolate bar from Aldi 6.5 syns
Soya chocolate milk HEXA and 1.5 syns
Watermelon and yogurt

Today's food:

B) weetabix with yogurt peach and raspberries
L) yesterdays dinner cold
D) am going to try and make a pasta with prawn tomatoes Chilli and garlic after weigh in later, really hoping it's a loss after last weeks STS :)

Weigh in last night - lost 1lb, bit gutted as that's all in 2 weeks and I've been on plan. Gonna try and do some SP days to hopefully get a boost before my holiday.

Today's food:

B) egg bacon mushrooms and tomato with wholemeal bread HEXB melon and raspberries
L) tinned mackerel and prawn salad
D) chicken with tandoori spice, broccoli green beans and carrots

2nd HEXB 2 x hifi bars, coconut flavour, which were really nice
HEXA Soya chocolate milk 1.5 syn
2 x small glasses of wine with soda 13 syns

Pictures of breakfast, lunch and snack, was so hungry come dinner time that I didn't take a picture although it wasn't that exciting lol
1st SP day was not too bad if I had resisted the vino at my friends house would have been really good

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
2nd SP day today:

B) whole meal toast 1 HEXB with laughing cow light 1/2 HEXA and marmite. Melon, raspberries and peach
L) chicken breast with tandoori seasoning, lettuce cucumber tomato beetroot red pepper. Apple
D) cod, fried peppers with fajita seasoning and roasted butternut squash and little bit of grated cheese for the other half of HEXA

Snacks) Melon, raspberries
40g weetabix mini chocolate chip 1 HEXB - needed carbs so badly after work that I ate these dry !!!

Dark chocolate 12 syns

Day 3 of SP

B) BLT toasted sandwich on wholemeal HEXB raspberries melon strawberries and passion fruit
L) chicken and ham salad, cucumber lettuce tomato beetroot red pepper mayo lighter than light 1 syn
D) speedy Chilli with loads of veg (picture added) last nights butternut squash and lettuce with 40g reduced fat cheddar HEXA

Snacks) 2 x coconut hifi bar - 2nd HEXB melon strawberries and passion fruit

Finding the SP days surprisingly ok but feeling really hungry in the afternoon so had an early dinner, just really hoping it shows on the scales on Monday. I'm gonna have some dark chocolate later for syns about 7 syns worth.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Day 4 of SP

B) egg on toast HEXB raspberries peach and strawberries
L) last night Chilli with cheese HEXA
D) chicken stir fry with beansprouts mushrooms onion pepper and side of cabbage and asparagus

2 x Alpen bar bakewell flavour, not as nice of hifi bars
just about to eat a crunchie bar 9.5 syns

Attachments

• IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 6
All the pictures look so yummy - well done you, you're flying this.

I've seen a few people mention SP days and I probably should know what they are, lol, but I don't - what are they?

Thanks so much, Bee xxx

All the pictures look so yummy - well done you, you're flying this.

I've seen a few people mention SP days and I probably should know what they are, lol, but I don't - what are they?

Thanks so much, Bee xxx

Hi Bee,

Thanks ! I'll try and explain SP, you fill your plate with half speed (S) and half protein (P) and have 1 Healthy extra A (milk, cheese etc) and 2 healthy extra B (Bread, cereal etc) and your usual syns. I'm doing it this week as in the last 2 weeks I've only lost 1lb and have a holiday coming up in 2 weeks. It's not as easy as the EE plan, I miss yogurts and bananas, pasta, potatoes- loads of stuff!! I'm just really hoping to see a result on weigh in day..

Good luck with your journey xx

Thank you so much :)

Ooh that sounds a lot tougher - and yet your meals look absolutely delish. Wishing for a great result for you on weigh day - bet you'll be over the moon with it and dying to get going on your holiday xxx

Day 5 of SP

B) egg on toast HEXB strawberries and pear
L) chicken stir fry (last nights left overs)
D) tandoori chicken and salad, lettuce tomato cucumber red peppers

Snacks) 2 x hifi bars, 2nd HEXB apple
Soya chocolate milk HEXA plus 1.5 syns
Dark chocolate 8 syns

Very hard staying on plan at the weekend, didn't touch alcohol today as I knew my willpower would disappear. Distracted myself by cleaning the house and going into town for some holiday bits.. craving a large glass of vino x

Day 6 of SP

B) beans and marmite on toast HEXB with melon and peach for speed
L) tandoori chicken salad lettuce cucumber tomato red pepper lighter than light mayo 1 syn
D) made spag Bol for the family, I had the Sauce with extra carrot pepper and onion with roasted butternut squash and a bit of salad with 40g of reduced fat cheddar HEXA

Snacks) 2 x apple and sultana benefit bar from Aldi 2nd HEXB - they were cheap and quite nice, prefer them to alpen bars but not as good as hifi bars
Strawberries
Gonna have some dark chocolate in a bit 8 syns

This SP has definitely got easier as the weeks gone on, the proof will be in the pudding at weigh in tomorrow night !

Last edited:
So tonight's the night that I'll find out if SP has worked for me, i feel so nervous just like the first weigh in..

Today so far today:

B) scrambled egg, made with water, salt and black pepper on toast HEXB melon and raspberries
L) tandoori chicken salad lettuce cucumber pepper beetroot and carrot
D) plan to have some of last nights left over bolognese Sauce with butternut squash and salad with reduced fat cheese HEXA

Snacks) Melon and raspberries apple

Plan on having 2 x benefit bars for 2nd HEXB and syn wise - not sure yet.

Things I found hard doing SP are not having a sweet breakfast as I normally do, can't seem to find anything sweet that goes with protein (def miss yogurt)
Finding something to make dinners more filling, as the weeks gone on I've found butternut squash, carrots and beetroot helpful for this.
On the positive after a few days I was definitely less hungry and spent less money due to not buying muller lights at the coop, normally have 2-3 a day.

I am daring to dream but 2.5lb would get me my club 10 tonight and I'm a sucker for a slimming world sticker lol

Fingers crossed for you tonight . Sp doesn't work for me :(. I tried it for two days before weighing a few months ago and had a really good loss. If I remeber right I think it was around 4lb and I thort this is great I'm going to do 2 normal days and 5 sp the following and I think I lost like 1/2 I was gutted. I think for what I was going without on it wasn't worth it for me.

I think as soon as you have carbs your body holds onto them if that makes sense and I just wasn't loosing. Seems to work for some people tho .

I used to always think il do a week but this is very hard. I used to think tho ye I would get a good loss but surely when I do a normal
Week it would be rubbish so would prob equal out to two normal weeks in weight loss terms.

How many days have you done ?

I really hope you get your club 10 :)

Fingers crossed for you tonight . Sp doesn't work for me :(. I tried it for two days before weighing a few months ago and had a really good loss. If I remeber right I think it was around 4lb and I thort this is great I'm going to do 2 normal days and 5 sp the following and I think I lost like 1/2 I was gutted. I think for what I was going without on it wasn't worth it for me.

I think as soon as you have carbs your body holds onto them if that makes sense and I just wasn't loosing. Seems to work for some people tho .

I used to always think il do a week but this is very hard. I used to think tho ye I would get a good loss but surely when I do a normal
Week it would be rubbish so would prob equal out to two normal weeks in weight loss terms.

How many days have you done ?

I really hope you get your club 10 :)

Thanks ! This is day 7 today. It's been hard I hope it's worth it. Not been loosing much recently and am going on holiday in less than 2 weeks and there's not a chance I will be on plan for that. I will be drinking beer, cocktails and eating whatever rubbish I want lol
If SP works for me I am tempted to stay on it for this week as I know I'll gain loads on holiday. Have booked 2 weeks off of SW even tho only going for a week, thought it was a waste of money going the day after holiday just to told how much I've gained - not sure if that's the right thing to do or not ??

It's not for everyone and you're probably right about your body holding on to the carbs.. carbs are the best tho, it's what attracted me to SW in the first place :)

Will update later x

I reckon you will see a good loss tonight then if done a full week. Your talkin 3/4 pound I reckon . Like you say if you see a great loss it prob is worth carrying on if you can till you go away. I'd prob do the same cause we all want get most we can off don't we in time for holidays. It may affect your gain on holiday tho if you have really cut down before you go. Holidays are there to enjoy tho not to worry about your weight.

I used to do shakes where you don't eat and I remeber at crimbo I came off and I gained 9lb over 7 days haha. That was loads of drink aswell tho so it may not be that bad. I'm a right pig eat loads lols .

Ye I prob would do same book 2 weeks like u day it's a waste ant it. Some people like to see what gain they have and sort it out. Have you got scales at home so u can check just for yourself. I reckon you will loose most of what you gain anyway the first week ya back.

Back