Eeekkk change needed asap

Aww that's a shame see what I was saying about it.

2lb still good tho but I know what you mean, you feel like your going without so much don't you and for me it just ant worth it. Like I say soon as eat carbs will hold onto them aswell for few days .

If you want big loss before u go away why not try exante for the two weeks. Don't get me wrong it's great but the results are fab I lost 10 1/2 pound the first week. You would deffo get a stone in two weeks

Hiya,

I see exactly what your staying it doesn't work for everyone but you're right 2lb isn't bad, just expected a bit more going on what other people have lost!

Is exante a milkshake diet ? Not sure I'd have the willpower to have no food ! I lasted 3 day on the Dukan diet couldn't eat enough protein, which might be the issue for me on SP??
My holiday clothes fit so bugger it, I'll try another SP week trying to eat more protein and sort the holiday gain out when I'm back !!

Thanks xx

2lb is really good and you're doing yourself a massive favour before you go on holidays. I'm really sorry you're disappointed but maybe your body just needs a couple of days to catch up the rest of the way xxx

2lb is really good and you're doing yourself a massive favour before you go on holidays. I'm really sorry you're disappointed but maybe your body just needs a couple of days to catch up the rest of the way xxx

Thanks Bee,

You're right, think I got a bit carried away with my expectations lol

Hope alls going well with you xx

Hiya,

I see exactly what your staying it doesn't work for everyone but you're right 2lb isn't bad, just expected a bit more going on what other people have lost!

Is exante a milkshake diet ? Not sure I'd have the willpower to have no food ! I lasted 3 day on the Dukan diet couldn't eat enough protein, which might be the issue for me on SP??
My holiday clothes fit so bugger it, I'll try another SP week trying to eat more protein and sort the holiday gain out when I'm back !!

Thanks xx

You have done exac what I did read other people stories and thort ye I'm goin get really good loss and then get annoyed haha.

You may get more next week who knows . I just remeber thinkin sod this in having pasta and potatoes haha.

Ye it's 3 products each at 200 cals each so have 600 cals for the day. There is meals but it's power you add water to haha. I found the bars and shakes ok tho. Depends what you have to loose I have loads and it's. Quick fix for a
Hol but not ideal for long term

You have done exac what I did read other people stories and thort ye I'm goin get really good loss and then get annoyed haha.

You may get more next week who knows . I just remeber thinkin sod this in having pasta and potatoes haha.

Ye it's 3 products each at 200 cals each so have 600 cals for the day. There is meals but it's power you add water to haha. I found the bars and shakes ok tho. Depends what you have to loose I have loads and it's. Quick fix for a
Hol but not ideal for long term

Hi,

Not sure I could survive on 600 calories a day, like my food too much lol

Gonna try and do it again this week but will probably cave in by the weekend!

Xx

Day 8 of SP

B) mini chic weetabix HEXB Alpro coconut milk 600ml HEXA with raspberries and peach
L) salmon and prawn salad lettuce cucumber tomato pepper and beetroot
D) cod roasted butternut squash with spirallised courgette and asparagus

2 x alpen bar 2nd HEXB
Couple of squares of dark chocolate, a freddo bar and a small pack of drumstick squashies 10.5syns

Attachments

• IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Day 9 of SP

B) bacon, egg beans and butternut squash on toast HEXB melon
L) salmon and prawn salad lettuce cucumber pepper beetroot and tomato
D) chicken onions and pepper fried with fajita seasoning with salad

Carrot sticks, apple and a pear
Weetabix minis chocolate chip flavour HEXB soya chocolate milk HEXA + 1.5 syns

Strawberry and vanilla ice cream from Aldi 8.5 syns

Attachments

• IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Day 10 of SP

B) bacon egg beans and butternut squash on toast HEXB
L) chicken fajita salad, lettuce cucumber tomato beetroot and pepper
D) speedy Chilli with cauliflower rice, (first attempt and it was quite nice) and grated cheese HEXA

40g of weetabix mini 2nd HEXB
Apple pear and peach

So peed off, eaten some of the husbands malteasers, they were sitting on the coffee table when I got in from work and I just started eating them without thinking :-( so no syns left for a treat tonight :-(

So haven't updated on here for a few days.

Weekend on plan except a few too many wines.

Yesterday went to group and had lost 1lb and got my club 10
Went home and had family over so had a few wines, went over syns but not too much but today it went very wrong I had to pop into town and I don't why I did it but I bought a big bag of chocolate mint poppets and a big bag of werthers toffees :-( when I got back from work I sat and ate the whole bag of poppets and some of the werthers, absolutely gutted by my lack of self control, first time I've binged since starting SW and I feel like crap tonight for it..

Tomorrow is another day, so I've prepared food and plan on sticking to it until holidays xx

Last edited:
We all slip up at times and its easy to write off all our efforts in that one slip up, I've done it myself multiple times. I think oh well I've stuffed it now or more worrying is I've opened that gate in my mind that i had fully locked and now those pesky thoughts are stronger and getting through. You need to keep that gate closed long enough for them to get board and bugger off again. So Put all your strength against it, i can never understand how i get in these ruts as like you i feel horrendous after. I love the detoxed fresh feeling of good blood running through my veins and i'm hoping to get it back. Thank you for your sharing your journey every 1 lb you loose isn't only a lb its inspiration for others and that's priceless. :)

We all slip up at times and its easy to write off all our efforts in that one slip up, I've done it myself multiple times. I think oh well I've stuffed it now or more worrying is I've opened that gate in my mind that i had fully locked and now those pesky thoughts are stronger and getting through. You need to keep that gate closed long enough for them to get board and bugger off again. So Put all your strength against it, i can never understand how i get in these ruts as like you i feel horrendous after. I love the detoxed fresh feeling of good blood running through my veins and i'm hoping to get it back. Thank you for your sharing your journey every 1 lb you loose isn't only a lb its inspiration for others and that's priceless. :)
Ah thank you for your kind words, I've given the rest of the werthers to my husband to take to work so they won't be in the house !! Wasn't very happy last night but today's a new day and I'm gonna try and stay on plan.
I hope you're journey is going well
Nicky xx

Newbee Id like to say I'm doing well but it doesn't seem it, I'm going through the metamorphosis stage. I'm disliking the rubbish food I eat slowly my subconscious comes to rescue me it's very strange. So foods not great but motivation for forward steps in my life are growing in strength and with that comes will and positivity. :)

I'm backkkkk...

So had an amazing time in zante, ate whatever I wanted and drunk way too much.. but it was incredible! Didn't weigh in monday night at group but had a sneaky peak this morning and looks like I've gained about 6lb, not ideal but I'm back on it today:

B) egg on wholemeal toast with tomatoes
L) tuna salad with rice cucumber lettuce beetroot carrot and peppers
D) chicken stirfry, added a bit too much chilli flakes and my mouth is on fire, nice tho !

S) yougurt berries, apple banana
Syns) Nairns chocolate chip biscuits = 6
Syns

Need to set some new goals:
Firstly to loss the weight I've gained, I've got a busy September with BBQ's, birthdays and catching up with friends and family. I have zero willpower once I've had a drink lol
Next to try and get to target by Christmas.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Back