• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This is what i do...........
If i fancy a biscuit/chocolate etc, i think to myself do i want this or do i want to fit into my new trousers/skirt? 95% of the time the biccy goes back in the packet ;) works for me.

Good luck with ever what you decide xx
I had a size 12 dress on for the first time in probably 20 years for my 40th birthday party last week, I can definitely say its worth working for.

Our place hasnt booked christmas party yet, and theres a lot of fellas who prefer jsut going for a curry then a few drinks, I like a proper party night with a christmas dinner and a disco or even better a live band.

I'm at the half stone ish stage too, come on we can both get to target for christmas, are you getting a countdown in october? I am, felt like the last one really motivated me to keep going xx
where you buy 12 weeks for the price of 10 so 49.50 for 12 weeks, and you get a free christmass made extra easy in october if you buy a countdown, thats me assuming you go to group and don't do it online or alone x
I'm sure they will, the rules of who can't join is more to do with the lowest safe weight for your height, how tall are you and I've got the book in front of me here and I'll tell you if your target is within the acceptable range.

you know joining a group may be the thing that gets you there. I know I wouldn't be any where near if it wasn't for my group x