EESP and toilet trouble

lilminx

Ok firstly sorry to bring up toilet functions but Iv been following EESP religiously for a week...WI tonight..but Iv got really bad stomach cramps and Iv just realised I haven't been to the toilet for about 3 days! That is so not like me. Iv been drinking about 2.5ltrs of water a day.

Anyone else suffering the same problem?

I've only tried SP for a few days but found on those days I felt bloated and had cramps. Not really sure what is causing I but don't think I'll be doing any more SP days for a while. EE still give me approx. 2lb loss a week so is good.

Exercise can help with mobility.
Are you getting enough fibre too?

I know that sometimes they indicate that one HiFi Light would help speed things up but frankly, a low fibre diet only leads to impact issues and needing supplements to trigger movements.
Unless you cram yourself with lentils, chick peas or other pulses, I can imagine a lot of people are going to find a learning curve applies here.
Love your bread, porridge and Scan Bran and keep eating them! I'm sticking to me 2 HEB's otherwise it's going to completely suck the fun out of the plan and I would revert to EE (which I am currently enduring a rut in).

Thanks for the replies. Iv been eating Both Bs every day normally it's been a bread and 2 hi fi or wheatabix and hi fis. And lots of water haven't had anything to drink all week except wafter! Not diet fizzy nothing. Stuck to the plan 110% didn't even chew gum and only lost 2lb in really disappointed as everyone else had at least 4+lb losses

Your loss might have just been attributed to you being a bit bunged up. 2.5lbs still really good, you'll get a big loss when you least expect it! That's what seems to happen to me. I've learned that you can't predict what your body is going to do based on what you have put in your mouth - keep going and it will all add up. I only lost 2.5 my 1st and 2nd week and then lost 4 the 3rd week when I totally wasn't expecting it!!x

I find having a banana at around 11am really helps things, I've managed to bring forward my "bathroom time" from late at night to any time during the late afternoon, which is good on weigh in day! Nothing worse than struggling on weigh in day!

Back