Effects of LT on body organs after 2 weeks

liz0703

Silver Member
Well, the good news is everything appears to be in good working order!! I checked my bloods yesterday to see if this way of life was doing any damage to my body (as the negative people who dont understand it say it will!!)

I checked my kidneys, liver, full blood count (iron levels), thyroid, cholesterol and blood sugar.

I was astounded but my cholesterol it has dropped to 3.2 from 4.9!!!

The ONLY abnormality was my urea in my kidneys was slightly low, this is a sign of dehydrahation or malnutrition, so I need to get drinking more, even though I drink a lake a day already!! I will be checking my blood monthly throughout my LT journey and keep you posted.

So for all those people who tell you how dangerous this diet is, we now have the evidence to tell them where to go!!:jelous:

BYW- WI number 2 at dinner time, I cant wait!!! I really hope it is a good loss-day 11 with no food and no cheating! It has been damn hard, but I hope I get my reward later (I did this last week, set my sights to a high loss, I will never learn!!)

Best of luck with your WI this afternoon.

Thats really helpful to know hun! For all the non believers they can stick it lol. Good luck with your weigh in xx

i have regular blood checks too (for various health reasons) but my doctor says everything is fine. He knows Im on a controlled VLCD and is quite happy for me to carry on as my weight comes down. So, pooh to those who say it isnt safe.

Well, when my Doctor gave me my blood results 3 weeks ago he was thrilled with my results AND my amazing weight loss. I told him I stopped taking the Blood Pressure & Cholesterol tablets 3 weeks previously and told him it was all because of Lipotrim....he didn't know about it even though there was a poster in the Reception!!! A few months back he was going to put me on that fat-busting drug, but I didn't like the sound of that!!! Heard it made you have the runs!

good luck with your wi x

A few months back he was going to put me on that fat-busting drug, but I didn't like the sound of that!!! Heard it made you have the runs!

haha they do indeed! but only if you eat too much fats! they dont work anyways!!

Well, when my Doctor gave me my blood results 3 weeks ago he was thrilled with my results AND my amazing weight loss. I told him I stopped taking the Blood Pressure & Cholesterol tablets 3 weeks previously and told him it was all because of Lipotrim....he didn't know about it even though there was a poster in the Reception!!! A few months back he was going to put me on that fat-busting drug, but I didn't like the sound of that!!! Heard it made you have the runs!

Oh yes!!!!!!! It is called Xenicol, it gives you terrible runs, not in the normal way but I wont go into detail!!! They are the same ingredient as the new ones that have just come out in the chemist, but i cant remember the name of them. Tried them and every other slimming tablet going!!! This time will be the one Im sure!!

Gosh, your doctors have a poster of Lipotrim up! I think I would get sacked in the doctors where I work if I put a LT poster up!!

Well done for your chol and bp, another point against the world and its cynics (??spelling??) for us LTers!!

Back