Egg fried rice & curry sauce - EE

hannon89

Hey everyone, it's that dreaded night approaching, fridayyyy where I'm always tempted for a quick takeaway when I get in from gym! I saw someone mention they made egg fried rice and curry sauce from scratch on SW EE, does anyone have the recipe I could have??

I make boiled rice, then chop up an omelette, then fry in (synned) seame oil (tiny amount) with spring onions, soy sauce and peas. Lots of curry sauces on website. You can also buy a box of Mayflower curry sauce from Farmfoods which is quite low in syns - 4 for a portion I think. This is my craving too. And macaroni cheese!

someone mentioned something about using mushy peas, curry powder and beans? has anyone tried that, sounds vile but looks just like curry sauce by photos!

Yes look up mushy pea curry, it's very nice but also I made the cauliflower one last night and despite my reservations it didn't taste like cauliflower at all, in fact it was so yummy I had the left overs on a jacket for lunch today

Follow the link below, go to page 60 & download the recipe index, there is a egg fried recipe on there!

thanks very much :)

Back