Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Egg - SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RugbyGirl, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Ok I have had only one shake today, as only like the strawberry tetras i was not looking forward to yet another one as i havent started the bars yet! so i boiled an egg and ate it! Yes I ate an egg.....but now I feel bad. Better because I am something warm in me, but I feel BAD!!!!

Will this wreck everything, am i out of ketosis????? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I doubt it as people on the 810 plan are allowed 2 large eggs a day and think they still stay in ketosis. Don't worry just make it an 810 day and DON'T do it again, lol

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i wouldn't worry as you can eat eggs for protein on an atkins diet, although CD is not atkins it is low carb and high protein. :D

5. cddownunder

cddownunder Member

My counselor quite matter of factly said 'are you eating boiled eggs?' I said no, but she went on to say that she used to eat them whilst she was doing Cambridge and recommended that I ate a boiled egg if I got really hungry. She aso said that it was mainly protein and wouldn't take me out of ketosis. I had not heard that one before (did Cambridge for 6 months previously). Its week 3 for me and no need for an egg so far!

Last edited: 24 March 2010
  6. h4yls

h4yls Full Member

no it will be fine, i had to eat on monday night adntuesday lunch due to work confernce and meals etc, i had broccoli and chicken...amslightly hungry today but dont feel l;ike iv been knowked out of ketosis...you wil be fine

7. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Don't listen to you CDC, Coz that is bad advice. Sole Source is an abstinance diet for a reason! The people that really succeed are the ones that do it properly.

Good for you sticking to it!

8. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Cheers guys, I just needed something, I run around like a nutter at work and then training and needed food. Going for the 3 weigh in and I am going ask if its ok to go 810 as I need the calories to do everyday things. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.