Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eggs.. Yes I'm fussy!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Ok, when it comes to egg's i don't actually eat them, yuck... but! I'm a bit of a kid and love to dip my toast / chips into the yolk... but was wondering what points i would class this as please? I would be using the spray light oil stuff to cook the egg, i wasn't quite sure if i should just class it as me eating the whole egg?

thank you!

Last edited: 30 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Its only the yolk where the points are anyway..so if you eat all the yolk you need to point it as 1 egg+the spray hth .

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Oh i didn't realise that! oops! Trust me to like the only bit where there is calories! lol, thank you for your help! :)

5. Poco Rojo

Poco Rojo Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :giggle:The yolk's the best bit! las time I was on WW I used to have a fried or soft bolied egg and I'd dip my Ryvitas into it- saves on points and is a lot yummier than it sounds!
    I really fancy egg and chips now...

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    hehe i dunked my ww bread into it! :D Toast, beans and dipping of the yolk can't beat it! :D hehe Go get some ww chips! only 2 points per portion! :D and an egg is 1.5 i think? only 3.5 total ;) not bad! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.