eggs??

skinnylala

is there a limit to how many eggs one can have per day???
just starting and totally confused have the book but its so detailed am lost :(

omg wow i could eat like 6 a day plan having them in salad and omellettes so twice a day
cool

Thank goodness for eggs. We used to not have any in the house - now boxes stacked up in the kitchen :D

I used to be allergic to them, now they are a staple and I have at least 8 a week with no problem. Have had up to 6 a day. They are the perfect Atkins food and packed with nutrients and omega 3 (if free range).

I really struggle with eggs! I love yolks but hate the consistency of the white haha so I only eat the yolks unless they are scrambled!
I also dislike cooking them but I really need to learn on this diet...

I buy so many eggs Id be cheaper with chickens, lol. Every time my mum opens my fridge she comments on them.

joanne, eggs should be kept at room temperature, not refrigerated!

funny about the white bit thing, i used to not eat it as it gave me belly ache, but have recently been trying to eat it again, and don't get that 'eggy belly' feeling anymore. atkins has sorted out a lot of diet related issues for me, and as we have hens here and plenty of eggs, we eat lots!

I know Marty but I do take them out about an hour before I use them so they are at room temperature before being used. They were just always kept in the fridge when I was growing up so its a habit.

I eat a fair few, I ate more on induction

I thought eggs were 0.6 grams

I think they were classed as free in the '72 version, could be wrong but I've never counted them

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for eggs they are my life saver this week :)

Back