Eggs

realslimlady

Hi folks,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, so sorry if not - still finding my way around here!!

I just have a quick question about eggs - when I did SW before, I seem to remember being told not to have more than I certain number of eggs a week, but I can't find the info in my books. Is there a recommended limit, and if so, what is it? Or is this my imagination/failing memory tricking me?!?

Thanks!!

Hi folks,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, so sorry if not - still finding my way around here!!

I just have a quick question about eggs - when I did SW before, I seem to remember being told not to have more than I certain number of eggs a week, but I can't find the info in my books. Is there a recommended limit, and if so, what is it? Or is this my imagination/failing memory tricking me?!?

Thanks!!

No, there is no limit to the number of eggs you can have - they're free so you can enjoy as many of them as you like. Just remember though, if you're following the Extra Easy plan, Free foods should be served with 1/3 SuperFree foods.

Good luck xx

Princess Stevie is right, a few years ago they did reccomend eating no more that 10 eggs per week but new research has since found that in healthy adults, eggs do not increase you cholesterol and so you can have as many as you like!

X

Although eggs are free but we must be careful not to eat too many of them as they might have adverse effects on our body.

I think this has all been disproven now and we can eat them without worrying

Although eggs are free but we must be careful not to eat too many of them as they might have adverse effects on our body.

Well, they're a bit constipating, lol, but other than that I don't think there are any reasons to limit them! :D Trust in the plan!

Back