eggs?

Mini~Mummy~2~B

I'm wanting to try and get a less carby breakfast and a bit higher protein as cereal and fruit doesn't really keep me filled too long.

I was wanting to have a boiled egg with my breakfast tomorrow and when I put it in to MFP it comes up as 6g. So would be within the meal limits but I don't know what an egg would weigh and if it would be within the 5% goal.

How is everyone with eggs? Is it just going to have to be one of those foods I have to try and see how it goes?

To be honest it's really trial and error with any type of food. The 5% thing is more a guideline than a hard and fast rule, and I used to really only count cals when I was on Orlistat, rather than look at fat levels. People's reactions to it do vary so much - I didn't really have the "tango" effect (except for one time when I went to Pizza Hut - oh boy!!), but I did develop gallstones, so you never know really how it's going to affect you until you try, I'm afraid. :) xx

I'm fine with eggs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iv had a couple of eggs and been fine. I havnt had more than one each meal tho just incase. Try having porridge on a morning, it is carby but because its a complex carb it should keep you fuller for longer. If u make it with skimmed milk it should be under 200 cals. Keeps me going till dinner time.

Thanks everyone. I decided to wait until the weekend to try eggs so I have got a toilet right there lol.

I will give the porridge a go, thanks!

LOL, I didn't try them yet! I am going to have a boiled egg for breakfast this Sunday and see how I go.

Back