Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Goood morning all :) last shift yippeeeeee wish me luck, I need to be on the ball today. Vanilla shake for breakfast and ill get coffee when I'm there. Have a sunny Tuesday all. 15hrs till I'm home.... Ahhhh what a blissful thought :bliss:

Happy day honey x

Good luck with your shift Angel.
Mere x

Thats a long old day Angel :eek:
I hope you have a couple of days off then :)

Hi all, just got in. Chai latte then out Not back at work until the weekend yippee! Just popped on scales and I'm 19st1. :D
It's coming off I've 3lbs to go before I'm where I was before eating. What a waste of a week! Hope everyone's ok, will be travelling for a couple of hours now so ill catch up tomorrow.

Chai latte. Yum

Happy Birthday Diva :birthday:

The important thing is thats its coming back off :)

Thanks hon! Keep at it and you'll be past where you were. X

Well done Angel.
Mere x

Yay for time off :D
Enjoy your days :D

At last.... Bed... Yawn.... Diary catch up tomorrow. Thinking of you all though. Sweet dreams everyone.

Days off yippeeee, hope you have fun on yours Marge ::)

nighty night all. X

Ok now imREALLy going to sleep, I just had to catch up with you all before I could nod off. Snuggled up warm now. I so love my iPad! :zz:

Addictive this place eh :p
Sleep well :)

Found an emoticon for you Angel! :painting: Hope you have a fab few days off hon X

Good morning good morning good morning! Ok so it's nearly afternoon but what a lie in! Feeling a bit dopey but slept really well and I'm down to 19st :woohoo:

LOVE the emotion diva, it really made me smile. It's also prompted me to go out and explore for new galleries this afternoon. Just a mooch to look at beautiful things on a sunny day.

My OH said I've started to grit my teeth again so I think a bit of sunshine and somewhere different will do me good.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Coffee and catchup on diaries for me to start my day :)

Have a lovely day Angel, Well done for your weight loss honey. Carry on :)

Nearly back in the 18's angel ;)
Keep going :D

Todays weather is not so good like it was yesterday! x

It's gone a bit cloudy but we are going to head out and about by the sea so time to wrap up warm! Have a great day all

hiya Angel i just had a nose through your diary.. your doing fab and well done for getting back on the packs.. we all slip its what makes us human... x x x

Back