Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Well done Angel hope you had a lovely time when you were out and about.
Mere x

Hi all, I had a lovely day thanks. We went around the castle walls, it's freezing though so I'm trying to get warm in front of the woodburner. It was one of those days you just really want to go for a lovely pub lunch but we didnt. I'm really hungry now so chai latte I think. I've reached the achy teeth stage, weird I know but it does happen. Good luck to all those WI tomorrow.

Well done on reaching a stone Mere :clap: ou are so close to goal! Well done hon.

Thanks Angel I must admit I am dead chuffed. I have started getting loads of compliments on my weight loss too which helps to keep me on track. It is at this stage that I can go off so easily because I start to feel happy with how I look. But not this time with all the excellent support on here.
Mere x

Hi all, I had a lovely day thanks. We went around the castle walls, it's freezing though so I'm trying to get warm in front of the woodburner. It was one of those days you just really want to go for a lovely pub lunch but we didnt. I'm really hungry now so chai latte I think. I've reached the achy teeth stage, weird I know but it does happen. Good luck to all those WI tomorrow.

Aww sounds like a great day :) you need to keep wrapped up nice and warm, I'm sure somewhere the exante site says vlcd's make you feel the cold more! Xx

Morning all, another lie in, breakfast in bed then he's taking me to the biscuit factory in Newcastle. It's an old converted factory I think all set up for different artists. Looking forward to it. Might go to the pics on way home. REALLY hungry this morning but also chuffed that the 8lbs I gained last week has now gone. Back to 18st 13. Have a great day all. X

Morning all, another lie in, breakfast in bed then he's taking me to the biscuit factory in Newcastle. It's an old converted factory I think all set up for different artists. Looking forward to it. Might go to the pics on way home. REALLY hungry this morning but also chuffed that the 8lbs I gained last week has now gone. Back to 18st 13. Have a great day all. X

Really pleased that you have lost that 8lb and back to where you were before the gain :D

Thanks wbsm13. It's a waste of two weeks, a week where I Gained (valentines and friends housewarming) and a week to lose it. It's water mainly I think though. On track now. Again. Hope you're doing ok

Sounds like a good day you've got planned there, hope the weather is good for you, it's brilliant sunshine here but very cold today!

Glad we are both back on track. Except for the curry I didn't even go majorly off track so I'm gutted it was so much. Ah well, I guess I just put on vv quickly and can't rely on staying on track with protein only. Lesson learnt! Have a good day hon. Oh, I tried a can of coke zero again and it was an lovely change but omg it made me soooooo hungry. I'm def sticking to water.

Well done Angel! Back on track with a fantastic loss too, excellent :D xx

Hi Angel well done on getting back to where you were weightwise. When I read you were going to a biscuit factory I thought you were really testing your willpower so relieved to read on about it being for artists. Have a super time.
Mere x

How did it go at the biscuit factory Angel? Hope you had a great day :)

I don't think I could do this without coke zero! It does the opposite and makes me feel quite full! I get the asda one, 2 for £2.50 so much cheapness, I prefer the taste of it to coca cola as well xx

I need to have my zero fix too. I post on the honk thread then have a little treat of a glass of zero. I really like the cherry one.
Mere x

mine is the dr Pepper - my treat of choice! :)

Hi angel :) how are you doing :)

Hope you're ok Angel :) xx

Hi all. The biscuit factory was super. We bought a print of landmarks in York which is a special place for us. We went to see Die hard at the pics too. If you like car chases and shooting then it's one to see, if you like a plot then I wouldn't bother. OH enjoyed it. Been working since. Docs and physio for my arm this morning. I only went to see the doc about a form which needed signing about my broken elbow and he wanted to sign me off with exhaustion :( Some time off would be nice but I'm away with work tomorrow so it's impossible. Hope everyone's ok, will be a bit absent for a few days but don't forget me! Good luck for WI. :)

Hi Angel
Glad you had a good day. I love York too and really enjoy looking for all the cats hidden in plain sight on the roofs.
Mere x

Back