Electric Lilac's diary part 2 (life after TFR)

Oooooo what tattoo u getting x

new tattoo (albeit sideways lol, don't know how to fix that !)...... by the very talented Miss Deezer

Last edited:
WOW! FAB! Looks really good :D x

Looks good :)
Any meaning behind it?
Go careful with running with a new foot tattoo. Should leave it a week ideally to heal before donning the trainers. X

She said the other day that it was to celebrate the weight loss but i'm not sure exactly how it does that - there aren't enough for it to be one jewel for each stone - I'm sure you'll put us out of our misery won't you Lilac ;) :) x

it is a stone for each stone i have lost you are right Jan you win the prize not sure what prize yet but you win it 7 stones with room for an eighth when i get there :)

Ah, I have something similar but mine are 8flowers for each stone! It's a constant reminder to not go back there isnt it! :) Well done again chick x

Awww this was soooo good to read Lilac ... the gift I gave to myself was a Pandora charm .... 'the gift charm' ... to remind myself that for Christmas, the gift I gave to myself was reaching target :D :D

PS The stone I got was in my engagement ring... the love of my life proposed on Christmas Day :D :D :D

Congratulations!! :D I hope you'll be very happy :):) xx

PS The stone I got was in my engagement ring... the love of my life proposed on Christmas Day :D :D :D

Amazing !!!! Congratulations lovely so so pleased for you. Must be lovely to carry that sort of extra stone about, so excited for you x

So, have not been on here in a while what with all the christmas and new year nonsense ...My mum was over and i was working and blah blah blah. Anyway i have neglected this site and for that i am sorry but i am now back. Hurrah!!

I have put on a few fun pounds over the holidays thanks in no small part to the trifle my mum made for christmas day lol what with that and the pesky 11lbs i still had to loose i have decided to go back on TFR for a month and finish this job properly so will be over on that bit of the site for a short while.

I'm looking forward to catching up on all your news and hope you have all had a lovely time over christmas and new year.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, I'm now running 3x 5k a week and looking for chums that want to join our run a million meters in 2012 nike+ challenge if anyone is interested. Summergurl, i'm looking at you !! Want to join ?? you could probably beat me by 6 months lol

speak soon i hope,

lots of love to you all

You're certainly not on your own re gaining a few lbs!! Good luck on your TFR stint ... you're not on your own there either! ;) x

Where is the challenge? A forum on here? Point me in the direction I might be interested ;) works out about 622miles doesn't it?

I'm on twitter & a lot of runners on there are doing 2012 miles in 2012!!! Crazzzzy! Lol

Jeeeeez that's 40miles a week! :eek: x

Back