Elkay's diary

Elkay

Silver Member
I have decided to start a food diary to help me keep motivated and 'on track' with the SW plan as I am not attending a class.

I'm 44 and have yo-yo'd between 9-13 stone over the years since having my son 19 years ago and I really want to eat in a way that I can maintain a healthy weight - it seems to get harder to loose the lbs!

Earlier this year, I joined a local SW class and over 7 weeks lost 5lb - loosing one week then gaining or STS the next week. I found this quite frustrating. I then found this forum and was advised to keep a food diary. At the time, I just wasn't in the right frame of mind but now I am!!

I find reading the posts on here very inspirational, there is such a lot of good advice and I now feel very positive that this time I am going to stick to the plan. I've been following it for the past week and have lost 3lbs which I am thrilled with.

So, my committment to myself is to post my food diary on here each day and to weigh-in on a Wednesday. My committment to everyone else here is to offer any advice/help I can.

Good luck to everyone!

Elkay
X

Good luck
I have started a diary too
I started my journey on Monday just a few days behind you
well done on your first weigh in - hope I get a result like that

H xx

Thank you both for your good wishes. Fingers crossed for tomorrow - I seem to have eaten an awful lot this week!

Good luck to you too! ;)

Elkay

Week 2 - 2lb loss

Am very pleased, lost 2lb this week making a total of 5lbs in 2 weeks! I have stuck to the SW plan and found it quite easy. I have been doing Green as I'm not a big meat eater, but I may try some EE this week for variety.:D

Fantastic news
I hope I do as well in my first two weeks

you could get your first half stone award next week if you keep this up

Back