ProPoints Ella Belle's Food & Work Out Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Ella Belle, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I've come back to minimins after a long and food-filled break and need to lose 3 stone..again :(

I didn't actually officially weigh-in last night because I just couldn't face it but I'm starting my week 1 today never the less. 13 weeks to Christmas and I've decided to really really challenge myself and try to lose 2 stone by then.

So, day1 is going okay, I know from LT that taking it day by day is the only way to do it (for me anyway). I had my breakfast (always a struggle for me), I unfortunately missed my morning walk ('snooze' button kept miraculously hitting itself) but I will walk or waddle or something later. I'm hoping to re-edit this throughout the day as I go along.

Day 1
    B - Cornflakes(3) & Milk(1), Apple(0) 4pp
    S - Yoghurt(2) 2pp
    L - Crispbread x 3(3), soup(0), cheese triangle(1) 4pp
    S - Cucumber(0), Apple(0) x2 0pp
    D - Tuna(2), vegetable omelette(4) 6pp
    S - Hazelnuts(3) 3pp

Total - 19pp

No exercise :( as not home until now

So, that's Day1 done..going to bed now to stave off temptation..
    Last edited: 22 September 2011
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.