Ellie 1968 - My Diary ............

Well done

You can do this and you are doing this

Diary day 27

Thanks for your support everybody - it keeps me going :D

Weird thing happened today - nearly forgot to eat !!!!!!! - Was rushing this am and meeting a friend for xmas shopping and coffee (skinny cappucino) - and forgot to take a bar - and came home and pottering away - thought am thirsty and whoooooooah had better eat something too - its 3pm and am off out at 5pm (going to movies so no food event again :)) - What am i like !!!

Shopping again tomorrow with mother - so if can do it and go back to hers for lunch - pack with veg ........... that will do nicely thank you ! (though Monday weigh in may have to become a Tuesday weigh in as i go on the way home from work ..)

But yes still feeling good -

until next time folks .............

Diary Day 28

Ummmmmmmmmmmm i may have re-placed my desire for food for a new desire for shopping ;)

More xmas shopping today after dentist (made a nice change not wanting to eat for a whole new reason - but the anasthetic is wearing off now) - and more presents bought - i started earlier this year to be more organised but the shopping seems to be going on forever - and still not finished !!!

But bought a few presents for myself also (non food of course!) :D

But all ok for now - dark choc truffle bar, chilli and steamed leeks for tea and had some chicken at lunch - shake to go :rolleyes:

until next time folks - weigh in tomorrow .....

Diary Day 29

Well - lost 4 more !!!! :D - v happy puppy indeed .........

On the other side - leaky bathroom ceiling - NOooooooooooooo !!! - if it doesnt rain it pours (although until i can get it fixed i sincerely hope it doesnt!) - but just another thing to sort just before xmas - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But will remain positive - its just a little problem and can be sorted - not life threatening or anything ! (Sometimes i just hate living on my own !)

Until next time - hope everybody doing ok too

Diary Day 31

Thanks everybody

Day ok today - was going out for lunch but was cancelled on - nothing with me so went to local cafe and bought a xmas dinner club sandwich (on special) and ate the turkey contents - get me !!!! - it was stuffed full of turkey as well.

It was weird as i would have previously had the club sandwich and the crisps on the side no problem, but i felt full and stuffed with just the turkey contents. so glad to say am keeping the willpower intact. And hoping that can keep on like this over the next few days - and then get back on track on boxing day (am going to eat xmas day).

until next time

Diary Day 32

Not the best day i have ever had - but at least the world didnt end :rolleyes:

Combination of elderly mother/escalators/xmas shoppers - too little time - too much to do ........................... Grrrrr - biscuit with tea after escalator incident and just eaten some cheese :mad: (i knew i shouldn't have got so excited when i saw cheese on the sns xmas menu idea page) - cheese is one of my fav foods in the whole world.

(Basically mother aged 86 fell backwards on escalator having not got on the step properly - onto me who was behind her - i started to fall but had to keep us both upright until we got to the top - probably v funny if you were a spectator - but mother was shaken and we went to a cafe to have a cup of tea to calm down and a biscuit/tiffin thing - only for mother to change her mind and not want it - but not wanting it to go to waste wanted me to eat it !!! was so pleased we were not in A & E i did without thinking !!!!)

Went shopping on way home to get chicken and veg (am sure i going to start growing feathers :) ) - and got some cheese - small goats cheese - but came home - made brew and opened dr pepper zero - and than ate the cheese !!!!!!!

However only got a small bit of cheese and was only small biscuit - so couldn't go too mad with either (there are so many things things to learn about pleasing others and cheese (cheese is just a general management issue i think) - need to definitely work on these things as i move onward with my journey - but hey am not giving up - and picking myself off, dusting myself down and going to keep a bar in my bag in future so i don't get to the stage its 6 o'clock before i get home and had not taken any packs with me !!!!!

so when i look back at this - reminder to myself - watch the cheese !!!!!!!!!!!!!

apologies for the length and general rantiness of this post if anybody reads it

until next time ....

I always buy an Atkins bar from boots if I am out shopping. Keeps me on track

Diary Day 33

Thanks for the tip Hamish's mum - i have some old (but still in date) Tesco's own meal replacement bars in fridge also - some of them will be going with me to work on Monday and the other half will be going in the car glove box - going to be meal replacement emergency bars all over !!!!

Chicken again - with salad leaves (had salad leaves with salmon last night) - not sure if got goose bumps or starting with feathers !!!!

Bar and 1 shake earlier - now going to have another to round the evening off - and down some fluid - def not drunk enough today !!!!! but need to remember to flush that fat out :eek:

until tomorrow ......

Back