Ellie's musings on SW

Since that last post I've DEFINITELY cracked the exercise thing! I bought 30 Day Shred and am LOVING it - I feel so much fitter. I gained a pound my first week doing it, but lost inches. And then lost 4 pounds last week, fantastic. Really pleased.

Also joined the gym as they were doing a really good deal on prices - am going a bit but not overdoing it as still doing the DVD atm - once the dvd's finished I'll go a lot more.

I also managed to get stuff written for this competition which I'm really pleased about.

Started CBT which is really good. Feeling a lot happier. Have had some bad days but in general feeling good.

Still having 3 cups of green tea a day, and plenty of water (NAS squash but lots of water in it!). I find I drink water a lot easier than usual now and really feel the difference when I don't have any.

Appetite's got smaller, definitely. But still eating a healthy amount. Feeling good.

Have some scan bran ready for when my losses start to really slow down, hoping to boost it with that.

Finally feeling better after a few days of feeling rubbish - was doing split shifts last week at work, so working odd times, being exhausted, poorly, not much food in the house etc., led to a pretty bad few days but definitely could have been worse. I still ended up losing a pound yesterday so I'm really pleased.

It's a massive relief to get back in control, and definitely back into 30 day shred which I really missed after 3 days of being too ill for it. I feel so much fitter and slimmer, my clothes are really starting to hang. Great feeling atm. Going to a bbq tomorrow (hopefully weather's a bit nicer) and have bought lots of things to prepare for that are SW friendly, really looking forward to it, especially the babybel burgers! :D

I've been really crap the past couple of weeks. It's like my willpower's just gone down the toilet. I've stuck to the basic SW principles during the day, good meals, superfree, weighing hexs etc., but in the evenings after work I've just given in to wine and nibbles - not every night but it's not been great. I haven't been counting my syns and I've not been posting my diary because I've been embarrassed.

I've still had good losses and I'm obviously not complaining but I feel guilty.

From today, it's back to normal. Going to post my diary again and count my syns properly.

Back