Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Hi, yep 3lbs off this week ;) how are you getting on?

It would be great if I could get into the 10s in the next 8 weeks - would need to lose 19lbs in total, so 2.5lbs a week on average - seems doable. Would love to be 10 stone but my weight loss is soooo slow! :( Also starting to struggle, the more people are complimenting me, the more I'm becoming happy with my current size. I'm really bored of the diet but I know I just need it try to keep going for the next 8 weeks - it's not a long period of time...blah.

So I've decided to SS as my weight was sitting just above 12 stone and I just wanted to get down into the 11s - SS+ seems to have stopped working for me :cool: I'm actually quite enjoying it so far, to be honest I was sick to death of quorn pieces and, as a vegetarian, there aren't really that many options on the SS+ list to mix it up a bit. The good news is that yesterday I dropped down to 11.13 :p So I'm going to keep going on SS and hopefully impress my consultant when she is back from holiday in a week and a half. Desperate to get into the 10s before my holiday, 6 weeks to go! Not impossible at all! Interestingly my ketostix was the darkest I've seen it since I've been doing the diet this time; it's always 'fable' but it's a shade darker since I've been SSing - hoping this is a positive sign? Want a little more speed in the weight loss and maybe a couple of 3lbs/4lbs losses - too much to ask?

Em x

Lost my way for a few days and then had to fix the damage :cry:but I'm back on track and 11.7 stone :character00100:

Back