email from SW! :o

Well done I suppose it depends on who picks up your email. My reply was no we don't & have no plans:(

At least we're getting somewhere:p

i always use a food diary, but not the ones you get from group-
what i did with them was to tape two together (lining one front and one back view together so it resembled an A4 sheet and had all the 7 days on one side)
then I photo copy loads and when ive filled them in I slide them into a A4 display booklet , so I can see at a glance how Im doing. I also have a spreadsheet that I fill in midweek- I put mine and OH weight into and we compare- OH has been losing the same 2lb for a year .and putting it back on LOL
I also have a spreadsheet for my measurements, I take them every 5/6 weeks or so .
So for me a food diary is essential

I wish i had done a food diary on the weeks where my losses were better, I would have known what i was doing differently. Thank you for suggesting it xx

I designed my own food diary because the ones they give out at class don't have enough room on them for writing down all the food I am eating!

It is just a simple Word document which I print out when I need it. I certainly find it much easier when I do write things down, because I have such a terrible memory!!

When I first started SW I cellotaped 2 sheets together, scanned them into my laptop and printed several copies off. I then turned the photocopies around and did the same on the reverse side, so that now they're double sided :D

But these days I tend to keep an on-line diary on here. It's easier as I like to plan my menu as much as possible, but occasionally it all goes awry. If I wrote it down each time, the sheet would be covered in crossings out.

If I don't write down I fall off track, I don't know why but it just keeps me a bit more focused. I'm just quoting the SW corporate blah blah!

The correct term, is the SW big wigs! :p

Anyhoo, I think it's a cracking idea, and fair play for suggesting it to them and you have to give the SW medium wigs some credit for emailing you back :)

I write what I eat as I go along on a post-it-note then throw it away at the end of the day, so this would save some trees if nothing else!

Natt xxx

Fab idea - I gave up on the paper copies given out at class very quickly as they are so impractical to take around with you - I bought a note book from Tesco for about £1 and jot down all day what I have had, syns, HA/HB etc so I can keep track across the week - at teh end of the week I do a total syn count and then the next day what my w.i. results are. If I didn't write it down I would cheat!

Fantastic idea!! I would definitely buy one. I write everything that I eat into a notebook and put F, B or A beside it so I can tell at a glance if I have eaten all my B and A Hexs. Its too easy to forgot if I have eaten something during the day especially if I am busy and then I could easily end up eating 4 Alpen Light Bars instead of two !!!

Back