Embarking on a fresh attempt to lose my weight - here we go

I subscribed to online slimming world in April 2013 - gold package - which gives the books, the magazines and the online support. I have not been very successful - in fact I've lost sod all - cant afford to continue with the subscriptions nor can I get to a group.

I have decided to use what I have and start again!!!!

My goal is to lose 3 stones in weight - my starting weight today is 13st and 7lb - enough is enough!!!!!

I can do this - so I will be posting my food diary every day - please feel free to comment at my choices. I will return the support and encouragement you provide - and if i'm being a pig - I promise I will declare so that you can jest with me!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so far

Breakfast
350ml skimmed milk - for breakfast and tea

30g oat bran (healthy Option B) - with milk from allowance

Lunch
huge salad, handful of new potatoes - and fritatta - made from eggs, peppers, onions, aubergene and mustard powder/salt/pepper

So tonights supper

Bbq quorn sausage pasta bake - desert Activia 0% fat pineapple yoghurt
cook quorn sausages and pasta
put to one side

lightly fried onion, garlic, mushrooms, peppers till soft - add passata, tomato puree, smoked paprika, mustard powder, cider vinegar, soy sauce and reduce for around 20 mins. Add the sausages - then mix into the pasta

serve

makes enough for 4 persons - 2 syns per serving - tonight I had one serving with salad and salad dressing 0.5 syns

total amount of syns for today 3

Hi
Well done you for persevering, especially as you didn't lose weight up until now.
I can't see any meat or fish - are you a veggie? Today's plan looked green, if it is you can have two healthy a's and two healthy b's
Don't deprive yourself too much of syns, you are allowed 5 - 15
Keep posting your diary, so we can help if help is needed. So far it looks good

Hi
Well done you for persevering, especially as you didn't lose weight up until now.
I can't see any meat or fish - are you a veggie? Today's plan looked green, if it is you can have two healthy a's and two healthy b's
Don't deprive yourself too much of syns, you are allowed 5 - 15
Keep posting your diary, so we can help if help is needed. So far it looks good

I'm not strictly veggie - I will eat some fish such as salmon and tuna hence the easy option choices - thanks for the feedback - I'm so determined to succeed and cannot for the life of me understand what I did wrong before .... maybe portion sizes - so my mission is to concentrate on the size of the meals I'm eating xxx

So far today

Breakfast

mushroom omlette with 10g of ketchup - 0.5 syn
tea - milk from 350ml allowance healthy option A)

Lunch
large salad with mugshot creamy cheese - 2 syns
one activia 0% fat yoghurt
Orange

#

Still looking good - don't forget those "B's" though. Don't deprive yourself too much, 'cos that's when you get bored:)

Last edited:
So last night I had salmon and broccoli pasta bake - the sauce was made with milk left from allowance, 1tsp cornflour (1syn) quark, mustard powder seasoning and an egg

and today

Breakfast

2 x weetabix (healthy option b) - banana and strawberries
milk from 350ml allowance (healthy option A)

lunch

I skipped - did not feel like eating

snack - Activia 0% strawberry yoghurt

Dinner

Veg Curry and rice - no syns

Eton mess - well sort of
chopped pineapple and strawberries - 2 dessert spoons of very low fat fromage frais and one crushed meringue (3syns)

Back