Emergency Help Required

kaztims

All,

I have forgotten to bring my foodpacks to work and I now have a 12 hour shift to work with nothing to eat!!!!! Any suggestions that I could have without taking me out of ketosis???

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

Kaz x

I think I will have to drink lots of water and black coffee and just hope I can last until 8pm tonight without passing out!!!!!

Thanks

Kaz x

Kaz,

If you stick with some protein then you should stay in ketosis - it's the carbs that knock you out of it..... be careful as sugar or flour can be hidden in many processed meats ...... can you get a bit of chicken or summat??? and keep glugging as much water as poss!!!

Would a plain chicken salad be ok do you think. I am not that bothered about eating I just dont want to pass out and dont want to come out if ketosis.

Thanks

Kaz

Thanks, I think I will just try and get plain chicken and lettuce and hopefully that will get me through until tonight.

Thanks again

Kaz xx

I was just going to say a plain chicken salad. No dressings and don't use this as an excuse to have milk in your coffee etc!

(oh and enjoy eating seeing as you are anyway ;) ).

Hi all

I think you have made a good choice with the plain chicken and green undressed salad.

The hard bit is going to be sticking to just that and not carrying on like Flopster said the milk in the tea etc. However, if you can do this and it all goes well you will have the sense of achievement that you can make sensible food decisions, stick to them and eat in moderation. Will help you in the long run. When you get home though you will need to have all your days food packs too.

I'm sure the day goes well for you.

Dizzy x

Anyone where you work on LL who could lend you a pack if you are in big firm might be worth an email, that is of course if you don't mind other knowing.

Can anyone at home drop one in to you?

Linda

Could you not say you have had an emergency phone call from home saying you need to go home??Say your get back to work asap???What you could do always leave 4 packs at work??
XXC

Thanks everyone,

I am definitely going to be leaving some spare foodpacks at work from tomorrow. Unfortunately I only work for a small company and no one else is on LL and everyone knows that I am doing it. Too far to go home and get foodpacks. I will not be having anything other than my chicken salad because I am only 2lb off losing 7 stone :) and I am determined not to go back to old habits.

Thanks everyone I will let you know how I get on.

Love Kaz xxxxx

Still not eaten anything, just had lots of black coffee and already drank 4 litres of water!! Only got just under 2 and a half hours to go before I go home so I think I will be able to stick it out until then.

Love Kaz xxx

Oh Well Done!!!

That brill, you'll be able to have a real feast tonight with all your packs.

Dizzy x

I dont think I have ever looked forward to my packs so much!! Going to have 3 chocolate packs together followed by a bar - heaven! :D

Love Kaz xxx

NEVER!!! The reason I forgot them this morning is because I got into a size 16 top for the first time in 10 years! 6 months ago I was wearing 30/32 so I got over excited and completely forgot to pick up my packs.

Love Kaz xxx

Thanks everyone,

I am definitely going to be leaving some spare foodpacks at work from tomorrow. Unfortunately I only work for a small company and no one else is on LL and everyone knows that I am doing it. Too far to go home and get foodpacks. I will not be having anything other than my chicken salad because I am only 2lb off losing 7 stone :) and I am determined not to go back to old habits.

Thanks everyone I will let you know how I get on.

Love Kaz xxxxx

I dont think I have ever looked forward to my packs so much!! Going to have 3 chocolate packs together followed by a bar - heaven! :D

Love Kaz xxx

NEVER!!! The reason I forgot them this morning is because I got into a size 16 top for the first time in 10 years! 6 months ago I was wearing 30/32 so I got over excited and completely forgot to pick up my packs.

Love Kaz xxx

Hi kaz,

I am so impressed with you!!!

WOW!!! 2lbs. off 7 stone!!! Your amazing!!!

I had to laugh at you thinking about your packs, can't say I have ever thought of them like heaven but then I never lasted that long!!!

We were the same size starting off on top and I am still not into my size 16 tops...I am in jeans but not tops!!!

Congratulations and very well done...I want pictures please!!!

What a shame to spoil your excitement. Have all you work colleagues been supportive?

Congratulations on your spectacular achievement! (both today and your massive weightloss)

Dizzy x

Back