Emily's food diary - take two.

Tomorrows menu so far:

Extra easy:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEX + 2) with raspberries.

Lunch: Tuna and wholewheat pasta salad (2 syns).

Dinner: Wholewheat pasta bake with cherry tomatoes and peppers topped with cheese (HEX).

Snacks: More strawberries, choc mousse (3 syns) cream (2 syns) raspberries, a kiwi and a muller light.

Total syns: 9

E x

Last edited:
Green Day:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEX + 2) with strawberries.

Lunch: French onion soup, 2 slices of bread (2 syns).

Dinner: Quorn sausages, onion gravy, cheesy (HEX) sweet mash potato and cabbage.

Snacks: Kiwi fruit, jelly and cream (2 syns), hot chocolate (2 syns).

Total syns: 8

E x

:(

Just when I thought I was doing quite well, I manage to steer myself completely off course.

The last three days I have been stupidly complacement. Friday, I decided to go into work with my boyfriend as I was getting a bit bored of being at home and he had the office to himself. It was my first time having lunch 'on the go' for a long time and I managed okay-ish with some microwave rice. Score 1.

I then decided to go on a little walk around Bath to get him some sneaky Valentine's day presents. Now, if you've ever been to Bath I'm sure you'll know that it is a city of fabulous restaurants, cafes, bakeries, patisseries, chocolate shops, fudge shops, cheese shops, sausage shops, pie shops, cookie shops, pancake shops, ice cream shops... every corner you turn there is another amazing smell wafting around. I decided to get my OH some nice lunch and actually went into one of those amazing shops and RESISTED the temptation (despite being very tempted in the most incredible chocolate shop). Score 2.

We then decided that instead of going to do the weekly shop on a Saturday, we'd just go do it after he finished work as we were already on the bus and then we'd have the weekend free for fun and what not.

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG.

I was so hungry by the time we got to Asda, I'd already had a scotch egg and a chocolate marshmallow (for shame) and my head was just all over the place. I'm very much a routine based girl, and now it was all out of whack. I was wandering around Asda at 10pm with a rumbling stomach and the sandwich cabinet was looking mighty fine.

Needless to say - Sandwich bought, cake bought... toffee crisps.. hrm. Three days later and I think I'm over the worst of it. Both Saturday and Sunday I woke up with good intentions and lasted pretty well until about 6pm. Score -10000.

Rant over - this week is a new week. Exactly one week today until I am off on my super Valentines day hotel break! Hopefully I can lose whatever bulge I've put on!

Extra easy:

Breakfast: 51g of Toast with 1 and a half teaspoons of flora extra light and marmite (2 syns) and a banana.

Lunch: Uncle bens rice with soy sauce, chilli, cabbage, onion, carrot and chicken. (2.5 syns).

Dinner: Savoury rice with chicken topped with reggae reggae sauce (2 syns) and cheese with stir fried mange tout, red peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Snacks: WW whip (2 syns), raspberries, a whole load of melon and a lemon cake (5.5 syns).

Total syns: 14

E x

Last edited:
Extra easy:

Breakfast: Peanut butter sandwich (4.5 syns) and a banana.

Lunch: Chicken and veg noodle stir fry in black bean sauce.

Dinner: Packet pasta with veg and tuna.

Snacks:
Melon, a whole load of red grapes, half a twirl (6 syns), hot chocolate (2 syns).

Total syns: 12.5

E x

Back